X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zezel: I Like Your Oolong Avatar

I was sad to hear he died.

I hope the guy's new bunny learns to rest things on his head =]
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

This place has gone fucking crazy.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

What?
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

my neighbor has two rabbits.
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Comment

This isn't an avatar of Oolong?

Comment

It is. I used it in honor of M=G who said it was his favorite picture yesterday.

You ever going to get around to accepting that trade proposal I sent your way?

Comment

Maybe. =]

Comment

Comment

that rabbit looks like it has a pancake on its head

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Mar 12 2004, 11:47 PM
                      that rabbit looks like it has a pancake on its head
                      He does.

He was very good at it, too.

Poor Oolong.

Comment

should i even ask or stay out of it??

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 12 2004, 02:59 PM
                          It is. I used it in honor of M=G who said it was his favorite picture yesterday.

You ever going to get around to accepting that trade proposal I sent your way?
                          Aww schucks!

We can take another look for those that missed...

"
                          Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

i should think about trying that out with my rabbit. oh but wait, my rabbit isn't that calm, oh wait, i'm too cheap for pancakes :(

Comment

Working...
                            X