TV Campaign Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Campaign Ads

Does anyone else feel insulted that political advertising is nothing more than a platform for attacking the opposition candidate? Is the general public so ignorant that we need to hear mudslinging and attacks against one side or the other rather than hearing the benefits of this candidate or that one? It's pissing me off more than usual this year, for some reason. I think because Bush is such a fucking dumbass piece of shit. Not sure. Discuss.

This is the phase of the campaigns where all you can really do is mudsling. IF you reveal your hand now, the opposition can tear it down and not leave you enought time to do the same against him.

It's politicing and it makes me sick...but that's the way it works.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Is the general public so ignorant that we need to hear mudslinging and attacks against one side or the other rather than hearing the benefits of this candidate or that one? It's pissing me off more than usual this year, for some reason. I think because Bush is such a fucking dumbass piece of shit

I can see how you’re really put off by that sort of attack. Good for you, making a principled stand and all.
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Nah, I'm just simple and I like seeing the bad words on the screen Some places they show up with all these wierd little symbols. That sucks, hehe

Seriously though, don't those ads bother you? Mr. blah blah wants youto think he's honest, but really he's a lying bastard blah blah blah Grrrr. :angry:

Comment

I think Bluenotbacker sucks.

My name is phantom, and I approved this post.
          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Phantom would like you to think he knows what he is talking about. Actually, in 2001 he voted to have 2000 chickens sexually abused by his big toe. Please vote for me instead, and thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 12 2004, 03:11 PM
              Phantom would like you to think he knows what he is talking about. Actually, in 2001 he voted to have 2000 chickens sexually abused by his big toe. Please vote for me instead, and thanks for your support.
              graphic.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I have been paid a large sum on money not to show the pictures you ask for. I believe that is illegal, but not as bad as what the other candidate has done, so let's just talk about him instead.

Bluenotebacker for Village Idiot 2004. Paid for with the lives of 700 baby seals.

Comment

Working...
                X