Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most vivid memories from locked Damtoft thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most vivid memories from locked Damtoft thread

    My most vivid memory: Damtoft made fun of tennis in his exchange with Moe

    That hurt my feelings.

    Go St. Louis Aces!

  • #2
    My favorite memory was when it got locked. Yeah, that was cool.

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, the memories....the stories I could tell.

      But that's history. I have some interesting observations about tennis that I will share if begged to do so.
      I'm always right.

      Comment


      • #4
        My favorite memory - when King in KC wouldn't defend the lie about me.

        Out of all of those who didn't try to defend the lie, that one really stands out.
        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 12 2004, 02:26 PM
          My favorite memory - when King in KC wouldn't defend the lie about me.

          Out of all of those who didn't try to defend the lie, that one really stands out.
          et tu, Brute?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 12 2004, 02:22 PM
            Oh, the memories....the stories I could tell.

            But that's history. I have some interesting observations about tennis that I will share if begged to do so.
            Only if you allow me to pay you for it.....

            How about two cans of Penn Match Play tennis balls - yellow (mostly).

            (psst, they were only opened a couple of days ago, so they are like brand new...)

            Comment


            • #7
              >>My favorite memory - when King in KC wouldn't defend the lie about me.

              Out of all of those who didn't try to defend the lie, that one really stands out.<<


              We've been over this before.

              You can pull all the crap you want on this board, but pitting one poster against another crosses a line.

              It should stop right fucking now.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

              -The Artist formerly known as King in KC

              Comment


              • #8
                You can call me any name in the book you want. But, when you start dissing tennis :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
                Make America Great For Once.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I go away for a few hours and this place turns into a complete mad house....

                  Who knew....

                  "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 12 2004, 02:29 PM
                    You can call me any name in the book you want. But, when you start dissing tennis :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
                    Gbb znal oynpx crbcyr va graavf. V guvax fbzr bs gurz ner tnl.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 007@Mar 12 2004, 02:29 PM
                      I go away for a few hours and this place turns into a complete mad house....

                      Who knew....
                      MAKE YOUR PICK.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pgrote+Mar 12 2004, 02:30 PM-->
                        QUOTE (pgrote @ Mar 12 2004, 02:30 PM)

                      • #13
                        Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 12 2004, 02:29 PM
                        You can call me any name in the book you want. But, when you start dissing tennis :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
                        Go get 'em, Kev. He made fun of tennis. Enough to lock the damn thread, if you ask me.

                        Go Springfield Lasers!

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by pgrote+Mar 12 2004, 02:30 PM-->
                          QUOTE (pgrote @ Mar 12 2004, 02:30 PM)

                        • #15
                          Guys it's Friday, can we have a nice weekend beginning Friday without, or with HALF as much drama as usual?
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

                          Comment

                          • Working...
                            X