GWB throwing out first pitch opening day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWB throwing out first pitch opening day

sounds like fun. can I have his seat when he leaves?

Consider the source
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Can we throw anything back at him?
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

is Damtoft the catcher?

Comment

Maybe someone in a tank top with a mullet will mistake him for a coach and rush the field to tackle him

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 12 2004, 02:17 PM
            Maybe someone in a tank top with a mullet will mistake him for a coach and rush the field to tackle him
            They wouldn't get 2 feet from the stands before being picked off by a sniper perched on the Arch.

Comment

The Cards owners are HUGE Bush supporters and make LARGE donations to him and his party. It wouldn't surprise me, but it would disappoint me.
              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 12 2004, 02:18 PM-->
                QUOTE (Iowa_Card @ Mar 12 2004, 02:18 PM)

fat chance getting every decent cardinals fan to boycott opening day, huh?
                First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

We may need to fly another banner over the stadium. Kill two birds with one stone. SAVE OUR CARDS AND THE COUNTRY! FIRE LARUSSA AND BUSH!
                  “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 12 2004, 02:19 PM
                    We may need to fly another banner over the stadium. Kill two birds with one stone. SAVE OUR CARDS AND THE COUNTRY! FIRE LARUSSA AND BUSH!
                    Razzy - I'll chip in for that one, but please make sure you guys spell Bush correctly.
                    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 12 2004, 02:19 PM
                      Razzy, that knock on your door is the Secret Service. They want to know what you mean by "kill two birds with one stone".

Comment

probably a no fly zone anywhere within 1000 miles of the fucknut... I don't believe any protester or sign of protest has ever been allowed within a few miles of him. Don't want to hurt the little boys feelings, now do we?
                        First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 02:21 PM
                          probably a no fly zone anywhere within 1000 miles of the fucknut... I don't believe any protester or sign of protest has ever been allowed within a few miles of him. Don't want to hurt the little boys feelings, now do we?
                          For a smart guy, you're not very intelligent.

Comment

Yes, I know, Iowa. I should watch my choice of words. John Ashcroft is out of the hospital now, isnt he?
                            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

• Working...
                              X