No announcement yet.

An update on my lame parking ticket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update on my lame parking ticket...

About a month ago, I posted about a $25 ticket i got for parking too far away from the curb about a month ago. I chose to protest for the hell of it, thanks to the advice of some of you, and the judge dismissed the ticket, saying "I was a good citizen and he was gonna dismiss the case." Hopefully, this could bring inspiration to some of you not to just accept and pay some ludicrous fines you may recieve. Thanks again for your input.

I have a pile of tickets from exposing myself to 8 year olds. I'm not paying those out of protest, either.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

That'll be 26 dollars for the attorney's fee.

I never give free advice.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 12 2004, 12:36 PM
        About a month ago, I posted about a $25 ticket i got for parking too far away from the curb about a month ago. I chose to protest for the hell of it, thanks to the advice of some of you, and the judge dismissed the ticket, saying "I was a good citizen and he was gonna dismiss the case." Hopefully, this could bring inspiration to some of you not to just accept and pay some ludicrous fines you may recieve. Thanks again for your input.
        WOW! Awesome, thx for the update.
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Mar 12 2004, 12:37 PM
          I have a pile of tickets from exposing myself to 8 year olds. I'm not paying those out of protest, either.
          Damn the man!!!!
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

That'll be 26 dollars for the attorney's fee.

I never give free advice.

LOL. Yeah, you were right Jack. No court costs or anything. They just told me to leave. Real nice people there at court.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Mar 12 2004, 12:37 PM
              FYI -

Throwing stuff at the retards at the Chuck E. Cheese can also result in a ticket.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

You should have paid the fine voluntarily, and been proud as an American to do so.
                I'm always right.

Comment

FYI -

Throwing stuff at the retards at the Chuck E. Cheese can also result in a ticket.
                  apparently so can climmbing into the monkey cage trying to "pleasure" the ape :angry:

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

whatever kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Mar 12 2004, 12:49 PM
                      FYI -

apparently so can climmbing into the monkey cage trying to "pleasure" the ape :angry:
                      And even though those monkeys can throw their own shit at you, god forbid you throw some of yours back.
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

sweet fancy moses. Glad it worked out in the long run
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott
                        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Yeah, that one ape at the zoo hit my daughter. When I threw something back, I got arrested.

"What about the fucking ape?" I said.

"He's already in jail", said the cop.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 12 2004, 12:36 PM
                            ... judge dismissed the ticket, saying "I was a good citizen and he was gonna dismiss the case."
                            Lucky for you the judge does not browse this forum.

He'll know right away you are not a good citizen.

han solo

Comment

Working...
                            X