Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor, poor persecuted Damtoft

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poor, poor persecuted Damtoft

    I tried to resist starting this thread but I couldn't.

    This may be, may be, the single stupidest thing JD has ever said.

    In the Kerry apology thread, he has accused me, trigfunctions, champion of free speech, of trying to deny him of his rights to express his opinion.

    Specifically:
    you might want to evaluate your conduct in attempting to deny me the right to express my opinion.
    http://sportlounge.net/forum/index.p...pic=1632&st=90

    I've asked him for proof of this claim, and he has none, but he won't back off the claim either.

    So I'm asking, in all honesty, if anyone else here can give me an example of how I have tried to deny JD of his right to express his opinion.

    If anyone can give me one, I will apologize.

    Of course, if there are none, I would expect an apology from Damtoft for his blatant lie.

    Any one want to try to defend his statements?
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

  • #2
    Belligerent obfuscation by the truckload, thy name is Trollfunctions.
    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

    -The Artist formerly known as King in KC

    Comment


    • #3
      Well...here it goes...and we're off...

      I aint gettin in the middle of this...just thought I stop by before the fireworks go of..

      Ta ta..

      P.S. You're both full of it..

      Comment


      • #4
        Since JD has never been wrong about anything, and because those who disagree with him are wrong without exception, I'll have to take his word for it...

        Moe
        The Dude abides.

        Comment


        • #5
          Moe,

          I only believe I'm wrong when the NYTimes and New Yorker tell me so (not to mention David Broder, Newsweak, NPR, and the Post-Disgrace).
          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

          -The Artist formerly known as King in KC

          Comment


          • #6
            I want no part of this.

            Trig, was there really a need to create a thread over this?

            What is it proving? What is the point?

            What award would you like for catching someone in something that cannot be proven?

            If you quote every sentence JD says, you are bound to find ones that you can contradict him on. Why? because he isnt 110% serious in ALL OF THEM.

            This may be one of them.

            I used to HATE JD because of that. Once I realized that not all of his posts are completely serious and some are rhetorical (lets not go there again) I actually respect what he has to say.

            If we wish to be technical here Triggy, if you have ever told JD to "shut up" then you are guilty of trying to deprive him of his rights to express.
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

            Comment


            • #7
              The leftists attack. JD with half the keyboard tied behind his back could still mount an exciting defense. It's just no contest.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 12 2004, 12:21 PM
                I want no part of this.

                Trig, was there really a need to create a thread over this?

                What is it proving? What is the point?

                What award would you like for catching someone in something that cannot be proven?

                If you quote every sentence JD says, you are bound to find ones that you can contradict him on. Why? because he isnt 110% serious in ALL OF THEM.

                This may be one of them.

                I used to HATE JD because of that. Once I realized that not all of his posts are completely serious and some are rhetorical (lets not go there again) I actually respect what he has to say.

                If we wish to be technical here Triggy, if you have ever told JD to "shut up" then you are guilty of trying to deprive him of his rights to express.
                Good post..

                I see that more than just the usual 1 synaps if firing tonite...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow man, this is heavy.
                  LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 12 2004, 12:23 PM
                    I see that more than just the usual 1 synaps if firing tonite...
                    TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE "FEMALE" PROSTITUTE YOU HAVE TONIGHT AND TYPE PROPERLY.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 12 2004, 12:21 PM
                      1. If you quote every sentence JD says, you are bound to find ones that you can contradict him on. Why? because he isnt 110% serious in ALL OF THEM.

                      This may be one of them.

                      2. If we wish to be technical here Triggy, if you have ever told JD to "shut up" then you are guilty of trying to deprive him of his rights to express.
                      1. He is serious. He's continued to assert it. He's tried to defened it, kind of, but without offering proof.

                      2. If you or anyone else can show me where I've done that, I'll apologize.
                      2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pgrote@Mar 12 2004, 12:23 PM
                        The leftists attack. JD with half the keyboard tied behind his back could still mount an exciting defense. It's just no contest.
                        So pgrote, what's your opinion on JD's statement that I have tried to deny him of his right to express his opinion?

                        Is it a lie, or is there any proof that it is true?
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Would anyone like to hear what I have to say on this topic?
                          I'm always right.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Always. Happy Birthday.
                            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              funny stuff
                              Are you on the list?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X