• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can guess...

Betcha no one will guess correctly...

but, will it be for a lack of trying...

stay tuned...

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Does it involve a microscope, tweezers, and your left hand?
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Putting on your new banana hammock?

Comment

Posting on an internet message board?
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I think it involves a bucket, jumper cables, a car battery, 2 mice, a plunger, a box of cigars, bean-o, some flatware, a pinch of opium, a bottle of dom, and a Thai hooker named Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 12 2004, 10:18 AM
                I think it involves a bucket, jumper cables, a car battery, 2 mice, a plunger, a box of cigars, bean-o, some flatware, a pinch of opium, a bottle of dom, and a Thai hooker named Bob.
                and a buffalo: live or stuffed, preferrably stuffed for safety's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 12 2004, 10:19 AM-->
                  QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 12 2004, 10:19 AM)

Watching the All-blacks play on Fox sports world?

Comment

I'll give you a clue...

It involves incense, atmosphere, a belief that extends beyond this realm and fairly adventorous spirit...

Any guess???

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 12 2004, 10:26 AM
                      I'll give you a clue...

It involves incense, atmosphere, a belief that extends beyond this realm and fairly adventorous spirit...

Any guess???
                      I told you guys he was watching the Teletubbies and masturbating with a thumb up his ass.

winnar.

Comment

Wang, why would you brag about doing that?
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 12 2004, 10:26 AM
                          I'll give you a clue...

Any guess???
                          You're being ordained a Catholic priest, right?

Congratulations.
                          I'm always right.

Comment

hopefully getting my ESPN baseball game
                            Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

• Working...
                              X