Bats: Right
    Throws: Right
    Pos: RF

Born: December 1, 1967, Florence, SC, United States
    Full Name: Reginald Laverne Sanders
    College: Spartanburg Methodist (SC)
    Experience: 13 years
    2003 Salary: $1,000,000

Jump up, clap your hands for the man that will play on most days and make us forget JD Drew. He may knock in 100 and he may knock out 35, but he sure wont sit out 50. The migrant Sanders has finally signed a two year deal. Meaning he might retire here, or he will continue his tour of National League cities and fly on over and play for LA or COL and complete his stay with the NL West.

This is his 7th team in 7 years.
    98 Cincy
    99 S.D.
    00 ATL
    01 AZ
    02 S.F.
    03 Pitts
    04 STL

We cant hold that against him, because Kaiser has had as many wives in the past 7 years as Reggie has teams.

Reginald Laverne Sanders' bat has slowed some with age, and he is vulnerable to hard stuff from righthanders, who can get him to chase fastballs out of the strike zone. However, he hits lefties extremely well and still crushes mistakes from righties. Sanders strikes out too much and doesn't walk enough, but he makes up for those deficiencies with his power and knack for delivering clutch hits.

The biggest positive in signing Reginald Laverne Sanders is that we dont have to face him in our division, where he tore us up last year. The downfall is he doesnt get to face up 15 games a year to pad his stats.

CELEBRATE Reginald Laverne Sanders !!!!!!!!
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 12 2004, 09:22 AM
    We cant hold that against him, because Kaiser has had as many wives in the past 7 years as Reggie has teams.

Variety is the spice of life.

Jack, you are better at this than CG. And stuff.

What's with the middle names on this team? Laverne?

In terms of the type of player he is, what former Cardinals can Sanders be compared to?

And, of course, I must ask: Does he have a sponsor?
    I'm always right.

Comment

Jack is really good at this.

I want to sponsor Sanders.

happy Birthday, Kaiser.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser+Mar 12 2004, 09:42 AM-->
        QUOTE (kaiser @ Mar 12 2004, 09:42 AM)

I thought this thread needed som baseball expertise to be brought to here...still dont know why the hell I am in here then...but, anyway...

Laverne is a great middle name...mine is Aretha...I'm thinking about askin' Reggie to join my group....

I like this guy...I think he will really prove how valuable he will be...and I bet he will be among the best value from money players we have...considering Tino's value...he's got a big front porch to fill...

I'm thinking 22HR's, 81 RBI's and .282BA...

Who would be happy with that production...I would.

Comment

Reggie wears a red thing on his head under his cap.

It's real cool.

He must bbe a ploayers player cois he dint wanna pay attention to my cute niece.

"aunt christi, can you believe the cardinals won? I can't!" I think she may be a member of the Faction.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

• Working...
            X