Drunk Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Steve

Any update on trnasferring the sportslounge.com domain?

I see were still running under the .net domain.

Originally posted by Iowa_Card@Mar 12 2004, 06:47 AM
    Any update on trnasferring the sportslounge.com domain?

I see were still running under the .net domain.
    The old web hosts had purchased the domain name and they control it... I was told that I have to wait until the domain name expires (at the end of this month) before I can purchase it and bind it to the new server....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 12 2004, 10:43 AM-->
      QUOTE (steveInebriated @ Mar 12 2004, 10:43 AM)

Did you pay for the domain name?

If you paid for it, you can change the DNS to resolve to the new server without a problem.

If they paid for it, they'll keep paying for it and try to extort money from you.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 12 2004, 10:44 AM-->
        QUOTE (Iowa_Card @ Mar 12 2004, 10:44 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:43 AM

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 12 2004, 10:46 AM-->
        QUOTE (steveInebriated @ Mar 12 2004, 10:46 AM)
        Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:44 AM

How you feeling this morning, skipper??

Not hungover from your jaunt over to the East side and your encounter with the Hairy Hedgehog?? You're a little rippah..

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 12 2004, 10:49 AM
          How you feeling this morning, skipper??

Not hungover from your jaunt over to the East side and your encounter with the Hairy Hedgehog?? You're a little rippah..
          I'm doing alright... at the pre-game Kreiger's excursion I started out with a beer and then downed 6 cap'n and cokes in the span of about 40 minutes, and then had another cap'n and coke when I made my way up to the Savvis Club.

After that I kind of stopped the boozin'... it put a serious dent in the 'ole wallet. Besides, you gotta save some money to throw at the girls who are grinding on the only guy who could put the puck in the back of the net....

I come from a Croatian/English/Irish background, so hangovers for me are few and far between (except when copious amounts of Wine are involved).

I want to party with you, cowboy. When you come to the 'loo, something tells me you'll be painting the town pink....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I say we have one excellent, massive piss and let all the people Kiss the Sav, it'll be a true blue rippah...that's why I like coming back...its fun..

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 12 2004, 10:48 AM-->
              QUOTE (Iowa_Card @ Mar 12 2004, 10:48 AM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:46 AM
              Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:44 AM

I like this one.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

• Working...
                X