Woman refuses C-section, is charged when baby stil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman refuses C-section, is charged when baby stil

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A pregnant woman who allegedly ignored medical warnings to have a Caesarean section to save her twins was charged Thursday with murder after one of the babies was stillborn.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

that's just sick

Comment

Just wait for the onset of all the pro-lifers and the pro-abortion wackos take their postions on this sorry story.

How horrific!

This girl must be deranged.

Comment

before i read it i thought maybe it was because of her belief on how nature should take its course, but i think both sides should agree that this was neither.

Comment

I will have to wait for her version of why she didn't have it done before I judge.
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

this is too bizarre. Was she unstable? Why did the first hospital tell her to go to another hospital? This is all too weird, I mean, I know recovering from a C Section is a bitch but c'mon.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 12 2004, 07:49 AM
              this is too bizarre. Was she unstable? Why did the first hospital tell her to go to another hospital? This is all too weird, I mean, I know recovering from a C Section is a bitch but c'mon.
              You know?

I don't want to know how you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 12 2004, 07:53 AM-->
                QUOTE (Iowa_Card @ Mar 12 2004, 07:53 AM)

SHE was worried about scars? How did she concive the kids, was it real dark or were she and her mate partaking in some of Dirt Cheap's products (the more you drink, the better she looks)? What a crack head, too bad this will become a political issue, do the surviving twin a favor and take it away from this sleaze!!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Mar 12 2004, 07:59 AM-->
                  QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Mar 12 2004, 07:59 AM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:53 AM

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Mar 12 2004, 07:59 AM-->
                  QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Mar 12 2004, 07:59 AM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:53 AM

Not to mention the fact that literaly thousands of women have and recover from C-section births, all the damn time. It's pretty terrible tht she'd risk the life of her own child that way. Sad.

Comment

"We are unable to find any reason other than the cosmetic motivations"

Did anybody else find this a bit ironic after looking at a picture of this woman................
                    AKA reddevil
                    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 12 2004, 08:50 AM
                      Not to mention the fact that literaly thousands of women have and recover from C-section births, all the damn time. It's pretty terrible tht she'd risk the life of her own child that way. Sad.
                      again, not to condone judging a book by its cover, but looking at her and reading the reason it is sad but not suprising.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 12 2004, 08:50 AM
                        She should have just decided she didn't want the baby a few weeks earlier and then she could have aborted it without any repercussions. Plus, I don't see how we can hold her liable. I mean after all it is her body. It's just a stupid fetus anyway.

Comment

• Working...
                          X