Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does FedEx Deliver on Saturday?

Does anyone know?
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Yes, but the shipper must specify it.

IT's an extra fee.

Comment

Motherfucker.

Looks like I won't get my computer until Monday.

That's why I always went w/ UPS when I shipped for myself. They always hit their "estimated arrival date."
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

While Fed-Ex is much more carefull with packagesthan UPS, they cannot be counted on to deliver on time, unless you're doing next-day shipments...
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike
        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Fed Ex blows. They alway mix up my stuff with some old lady's. Fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Feb 20 2004, 10:41 PM
            Fed Ex blows. They alway mix up my stuff with some old lady's. Fuckers.
            Gonz,
            maybe it's time we had this little talk...you actually are an old lady...we wanted to wait until you were mentally capable of understanding this, but unfortunately, it appears that day will never come...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

drive to clayton and pick it up, yourself. That's what I had to do with my 102 pound sub woofer, which she pretended to attempt to deliver. I was home, and chased her all over town and had to drive two hours through rush hour traffic---it was worth it. The fake out was worth it to her, too, because she did not have to unload it. They are open in Clayton on Saturday.
              v

Comment

Working...
              X