Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Anyone?

Dvvvy. . .

Want to give me a chance to win some of my money back?
    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

What room?

We can play find the right server again.

Comment

Grote,

I have never set up a table and don't know how it's done. Would you mind doing it?

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

Don't let Scott play, he steals my lunch money and gambles it away. Stop him
        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

PGROTE2 is the name.

Comment

Your gonna have more than your lunch money taken from you soon sonny!

-

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens@Mar 11 2004, 05:43 PM
              Your gonna have more than your lunch money taken from you soon sonny!
              Is that a threat?
              Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Na, you know me better than that!

Groate. . .I can't find your table.

Are you in Cubs?

-

Comment

I must be on the other server.

Comment

Texas Hold em' right?

I see that Illini Amy has a table, but it's full.

Do you see her table?

-

Comment

Nope.

Comment

That really sucks

-

Comment

does anyone have a room up?
                          Are you on the list?

Comment

illini amy

-

Comment

dammit.

I can't see your fsking room
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X