Clear All

• Rams match offer sheets to Butler, Brandon

Stupid
    "My name is Pussy Galore."
    "I must be dreaming."

Official Sponsor of Scott Rolen

Fuck me up the ass.

This is just plain looney.

By matching those offers, the Rams now have only about $1.8 million of room left on the salary cap. Unless the unlikely happens, and franchise player Orlando Pace agrees to a multi-year contract before March 17, the Rams have next to no money left to shop the free-agent market in the immediate future.
    What the hell is going on over there?

Bulter is pedestrian at best.

Molleyfuckuptheplay has some upside, but nothing that can't be matched by a draft pick.

Comment

They must be taking advice from Walt & Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd008@Mar 11 2004, 03:50 PM
        Stupid
        That makes no sense they both are mediocre at best, that money could have been used elsewhere. Is Jocketty working for the Rams?
        Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
        ---------------------------
        North County born and raised.
        ----------------------------
        Go Navy!
        ----------------------------
        http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
        (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Butler I get..........It wasn't too terribly painful in the first 2 years........But I really don't get Mamalamadingdong..........
          AKA reddevil
          AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

I'm fine with Butler.

ManuManu the Slender is perplexing...

Comment

Butler is stupid. Dumber than a doorknob. I've known some penis pumps smarter than him.

He constantly gets burned on big plays ... plays designed to go to him. We should have fallen on our knees and praised Jesus/Allah/Buddah/The Goat King he was gone.

Comment

Neither offer should have been matched. Butler is a nickel-back AT BEST, got burned way too often. Brandon is a joke. From what I've read and heard on the radio, Dunn out of KC was good blocker, pass catching unknown since he played opposite Tony Gonzalez. This offense needs a blocking TE and Brandon certainly isn't that. I don't understand what's going on over at Rams Park. They should have been saying goodbye to both as soon as the offers were made.
                "My name is Pussy Galore."
                "I must be dreaming."

Official Sponsor of Scott Rolen

Comment

Originally posted by pgrote@Mar 11 2004, 03:59 PM
                  Butler is stupid. Dumber than a doorknob. I've known some penis pumps smarter than him.

He constantly gets burned on big plays ... plays designed to go to him. We should have fallen on our knees and praised Jesus/Allah/Buddah/The Goat King he was gone.
                  grote..........

I disagree to an extent.........Butler was not a great CB.........He is not a shutdown type guy....But he was serviceable and that contract is almost completely backloaded, so even if they get an upgrade in the darft, they can use him at nickel .....The only CB I had real problems with last year is when they had to put Fred Weary in the game.............Now your descriptions fit him to a tee..........
                  AKA reddevil
                  AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Obviously the Rams management does not read our polls

Butler...fine I guess

Manu....way too much dough for him

Guess what? We don't have many draft choices either, no money, no picks = regression of the team
                    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Wow. That is surprising.
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Terrible signing on Manamanamamaumelamanan...they should have let him go..and Cam Cleeland as well..

Butler makes more sense and I can somewhat agree to the signing...

I am still a proponent of letting Bulger go to the Steelers and getting Henson and let Warner QB us for this year...then pass it to Henson...

Let the mauling begin....

Comment

They're trying to keep pace with the 49ers on bad moves.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I don't think either of these decisions are good ones. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the Rams finish third in the division next year.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 11 2004, 08:42 PM
                              I don't think either of these decisions are good ones. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the Rams finish third in the division next year.
                              Dev-

What you think about sending Bulger to Pitt for 2 solid #2 picks...using one to draft Henson...and then letting Warner QB this year and Henson the next??

Comment

Working...
                              X