• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards Today?

Who's pitching?

When do they play?

Updates?
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

I think Marquis starts today.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

I believe Sanders has two dingers already in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card@Mar 11 2004, 12:58 PM
        I believe Sanders has two dingers already in the game.
        Is anyone sponsoring Sanders?
        I'm always right.

Comment

I don't think so.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser+Mar 11 2004, 01:00 PM-->
            QUOTE (kaiser @ Mar 11 2004, 01:00 PM)

Almost a play by play of the entire game (at least the highlights) can be found here.

From Birds on the Bat.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

They won 13-8.

line score

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Mar 11 2004, 03:20 PM
                They won 13-8.

line score
                I noticed that Jason Ryan was pitching in the 6th inning when the Cards gave up 4 runs.

Not good for him.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I'll sponsor Reggie if no one is already. Do I need to do anything? Change my sig or something? Yes, laugh it up, I am a n00b, I know :P

Comment

The bats finally woke up I see.
                    "They misunderestimated me."
                    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
                    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

I think there were some errors during that inning though. So I think at least a couple of them might have been unearned. Of course I'm probably talking rubbish.

Comment

Bouncey Knowles, nice choice for awhile.

Comment

Tavarez had another solid outing. Looks like we roughed up Edwin Jackson pretty good.........he's supposed to be one of the top three pitching prospects in the game.

Comment

this game blurs with the Devil Ray game I listened to on the way down.

Luna got a cheap doublle to add two runs. After it was 6-4, all of it was cheap though.

Does a win that doesn't count still a win?

Still don't know how Marquis fared. Besides, RayKing, who is there? He gets the authentic autographed cardinalgirl baseball tomorrow.

Had a talk with the 4 year old niece. She fully realizes that she NEEDS to talk to the boys and not be shy. Butter on bread.
                            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

• Working...
                              X