No announcement yet.

GOP demands Kerry apology for 'crooked' jab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Kerry spokesman later said the senator wasn't referring to the president but to those behind what he characterized as a GOP attack "machine."
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

he SHOULD refer to the President!

the guy is crooked.

John McCain....carolina primary.
      Are you on the list?

Comment

I hate when someone demands that someone else apologizes. First of all, if they were really sorry, they would say so on their own. If Kerry apologizes, nobody will believe he's really sorry so what's the point? He shouldn't have to apologize, he's entitled to say anything he wants, just as people are entitled to judge him by whatever he says. Personally, I think he's shown his true colors again. Another reason I don't like him personally, politics aside.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Daze,

What did Kerry say that wasnt true?
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 11 2004, 10:59 AM
            I hate when someone demands that someone else apologizes. First of all, if they were really sorry, they would say so on their own. If Kerry apologizes, nobody will believe he's really sorry so what's the point? He shouldn't have to apologize, he's entitled to say anything he wants, just as people are entitled to judge him by whatever he says. Personally, I think he's shown his true colors again. Another reason I don't like him personally, politics aside.
            And you liked Bush when he and his campaign viciously attacked Max Cleland and John McCain?

What do you think Bush's true colors are, if I may ask?
            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

What do you think Bush's true colors are, if I may ask?
              red, white, blue and green.
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy+Mar 11 2004, 11:01 AM-->
                QUOTE (Razzy @ Mar 11 2004, 11:01 AM)

red in the face from embarrassment, white from being a pale old man, green behind the ears, and blue balls because he needs to get some relief?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 11 2004, 11:04 AM-->
                  QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 11 2004, 11:04 AM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2004, 11:01 AM

Here's a perfect example of what Kerry is talking about:
                  http://www.tnr.com/blog/campaignjournal?pid=1429

THE ART OF THE WELL-PLACED ELLIPSIS:

From a Bush campaign press release:

"In My First Hundred Days In The White House, I Will Roll Back George Bush's Tax Cut..." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks In Manchester, N.H., 12/27/03)

From Kerry's actual remarks:

In my first hundred days in the White House, I will roll back George Bush's tax cut for the wealthiest so that we can invest in education and health care.
                  And Gee, guess what, last night I heard Hannity on the radio say THIS EXACT QUOTE from the GOP. He said that Kerry said "In My First Hundred Days In The White House, I Will Roll Back George Bush's Tax Cut". He then went on to say that all of the people in Kansas would have their tax cuts rooled back. Is there any doubt that the Bush campaign feeds this crap directly to their right-wing mouthpieces, who then regurgitate it onto their moronic followers who lap it up like blind baby birds?
                  2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Trig

Republicans have the patent on spins and rhetoric.

We see it everyday on this forum by certain people who I am sure you know who they are.

Confronted with facts, they insult and call names.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy+Mar 11 2004, 11:06 AM-->
                      QUOTE (Razzy @ Mar 11 2004, 11:06 AM)
                      Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2004, 11:04 AM

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 11 2004, 11:06 AM
                      Here's a perfect example of what Kerry is talking about:
                      http://www.tnr.com/blog/campaignjournal?pid=1429

THE ART OF THE WELL-PLACED ELLIPSIS:

From a Bush campaign press release:

"In My First Hundred Days In The White House, I Will Roll Back George Bush's Tax Cut..." (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks In Manchester, N.H., 12/27/03)

From Kerry's actual remarks:

In my first hundred days in the White House, I will roll back George Bush's tax cut for the wealthiest so that we can invest in education and health care.
                      And Gee, guess what, last night I heard Hannity on the radio say THIS EXACT QUOTE from the GOP. He said that Kerry said "In My First Hundred Days In The White House, I Will Roll Back George Bush's Tax Cut". He then went on to say that all of the people in Kansas would have their tax cuts rooled back. Is there any doubt that the Bush campaign feeds this crap directly to their right-wing mouthpieces, who then regurgitate it onto their moronic followers who lap it up like blind baby birds?
                      Hannity is a right wing mouthpiece. I don't take much he says seriously.
                      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 11 2004, 12:11 PM-->
                        QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 11 2004, 12:11 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2004, 11:06 AM
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2004, 11:04 AM
                        Working...
                        X