Pacey and Catherine Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacey and Catherine Bell

Ok, I was going to post this in the other thread, but I didn't want it to get buried and no one see it.

It deserves to be read =]

I think its pretty clear why Pacey called Catherine Bell a "skank" and that there are 25 actresses hotter than her not already in the tournament.

Catherine Bell, as we all know, plays a Colonel on the CBS tv show, "JAG." Which, of course, is a show about Navy JAGs. Now, this show certainly has a pro-American, pro-military slant in most instances, though I don't think its in your face all the time. (In fact, one could make the argument that its not necessarily pro-military, its just that almost EVERY OTHER PIECE OF MEDIA regarding the military is anti-military so in contrast this seems pro-military. Make sense?)

Since she plays an American officer, one who is portrayed in a good light, it is only natural for Pacey to dislike the actress.

To resort to calling her a "skank" with "droopy tits" is ridiculous. (Check out FHM.)

But its par for the course from him.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

We all knew there was something wrong with that boy.............But who knew it was this serious............
    AKA reddevil
    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

She certainly looks mighty fine here.

For those at work, she is only in a bikini.

Comment

Have you explained why you call him Pacey yet?
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I've been wondering that too.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I'm sort of upset that Trig never made WITTY NICKNAME ALERT regarding it.

Its sort of like the nicknames that Damtoft comes up w/ regarding the Cardinals.

If you're not "there" when it happens, then it really doesn't make any sense.

It was the first witty nickname I ever came up with -- and Sparrow was there with me.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

So can we start calling you "banana hammock"?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 11 2004, 08:52 AM
                Yes, let's.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 11 2004, 08:52 AM

Comment

..so anyway Banana Hamock here still won't tell us why he calls him Pacey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 11 2004, 08:54 AM
                      ..so anyway Banana Hamock here still won't tell us why he calls him Pacey.
                      Does Banana Hammock's new nickname deserve a new thread?

Comment

I have no idea what that means either =]

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Mar 11 2004, 08:56 AM-->
                          QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Mar 11 2004, 08:56 AM)

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Mar 11 2004, 09:06 AM-->
                          QUOTE (Dr.Gonzo @ Mar 11 2004, 09:06 AM)
                          Originally posted by Turd [email protected] 11 2004, 08:56 AM

What if I start a new thread about Banana Hammock, and Banana Hammock goes postal on me or something? Someone else start it.

Comment

• Working...
                            X