House passes bill preventing fast food lawsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House passes bill preventing fast food lawsuits

The measure basically says it's the consumer's problem if his greasy-eating habit adds to his bulk
    It's about time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113836,00.html
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Thank God. The fact that this even came about is ridiculous. At some point, people need to be accountable for their own actions.
    "My name is Pussy Galore."
    "I must be dreaming."

Official Sponsor of Scott Rolen

Comment

Originally posted by bpd008@Mar 10 2004, 07:15 PM
      Thank God. The fact that this even came about is ridiculous. At some point, people need to be accountable for their own actions.
      People don't like to hear that around here.
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I'd go a step further. Anyone who attempts to file a suit over something they have control over (over eating, smoking, drinking, and others) will be fine $2,500.00.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 10 2004, 07:19 PM
          I'd go a step further. Anyone who attempts to file a suit over something they have control over (over eating, smoking, drinking, and others) will be fine $2,500.00.
          And their lawyer should be shot in the kneecaps.

Comment

I'd settle for being disbarred for six months.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 10 2004, 07:25 PM-->
              QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 10 2004, 07:25 PM)
              Working...
              X