Psssst: Anyone wanna buy a watch....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psssst: Anyone wanna buy a watch....

Anyone have a copy or know where I can find a copy of the following two programs...

1) MVP Baseball by EA
    2) QuarkXPress for the PC (6.0)

If you don't wanna be nailed by Ashcroft's prying eyes, you can PM me...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

sent u pm

Comment

Send me pm's too.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I want a PM too!!!!!!
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

PM me regarding #1..... PLEASE!!!
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I will only say this once...

If you guys want any (and I mean ANY) PC programs...I can get it for you for $5-$10 a piece..China is a great place, sometimes

Windows XP...$5..

Quark...$5

Any Playstation II game..$10

PM me...but, you will need to tell me where to send it...and find a way to pay me back.

Comment

Legit?
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 10 2004, 07:51 PM
                ...and find a way to pay me back.
                Sure, I'll um pay you back when you come to STL. Yeah that's it.

Comment

Also, if anyone knows where I can find a "backup" copy of Tiger Woods 2004, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 10 2004, 07:51 PM
                    Legit?
                    Copies...

They are copies of legit releases...

They are absolutely everywhere...

Let me know...

Comment

Wangster,

Hypothetical situation. Would a man carting home Shanghai DVDs want to declare them? Would that, say he is a Las Vegas man, get him in trouble?

Haha, two months ago, I brought some fun stuff home from Amsterdam, and I was just like fuck it. And declared everything on my person -- including things like postcards, value $0.25 altogether.

The guy in New York said, man, you are one thorough dude. Didn't even look at what I had.

Not that I HAD anything...

Afghan weed is incredible..
                      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Still waiting on a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 10 2004, 07:51 PM
                          I will only say this once...

If you guys want any (and I mean ANY) PC programs...I can get it for you for $5-$10 a piece..China is a great place, sometimes

Windows XP...$5..

Quark...$5

Any Playstation II game..$10

PM me...but, you will need to tell me where to send it...and find a way to pay me back.
                          Are they in English?
                          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Mar 10 2004, 08:04 PM
                            Wangster,

Hypothetical situation. Would a man carting home Shanghai DVDs want to declare them? Would that, say he is a Las Vegas man, get him in trouble?

Haha, two months ago, I brought some fun stuff home from Amsterdam, and I was just like fuck it. And declared everything on my person -- including things like postcards, value $0.25 altogether.

The guy in New York said, man, you are one thorough dude. Didn't even look at what I had.

Not that I HAD anything...

Afghan weed is incredible..
                            LV-

No..I would not declare anything that is not material (over $50) to customs..

As to the DVD's..no worry...I bring like 50 to my brother in St. Louis every time I come home...he has more than 300 now...and they cost $1 a piece...just got LOTRRTK, Starsky & Hutch, Cold Mountain, In the Cut, Runaway Jury..etc..

Piece of cake...

Now...if you think that is good...try Afghan hash

Jack---yeas, they have English only and Chinese..

Winston...send a PM and let me know what you may want

Simpson DVD..Years 1-7...$25

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Mar 10 2004, 10:19 PM-->
                              QUOTE (Indu WangZi @ Mar 10 2004, 10:19 PM)
                              Working...
                              X