Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kerry calls Republicans crooked liars....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry calls Republicans crooked liars....

I'm sure he'll accuse Bush of negative campaigning tomorrow.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...rry/index.html
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Kery did not call "Republicans crooked liars" as you say.

He said :
    Some Republicans have launched the most "crooked, deceitful, personal attacks over the last four years," Wade said, citing what he called attacks on Democratic Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia two years ago and attacks on Sen. John McCain during the race against Bush for the Republican presidential nomination in 2000.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 10 2004, 06:14 PM
      I'm sure he'll accuse Bush of negative campaigning tomorrow.
      http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...rry/index.html
      by the way burn..the campaigns kerry refers too were crooked lies
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Right, nice cover up.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Kerry responded, "Oh yeah, don't worry man. We're going to keep pounding, let me tell you -- we're just beginning to fight here. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group of people I've ever seen."

Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 10 2004, 06:20 PM
            Right, nice cover up.
            Bingo - The Ketchup Kid is pure as well?

I'd bet Jimmy Buffet would love a pair of his flip-flops.

Stryker

Comment

He said :
              Some Republicans have launched the most "crooked, deceitful, personal attacks over the last four years," Wade said, citing what he called attacks on Democratic Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia two years ago and attacks on Sen. John McCain during the race against Bush for the Republican presidential nomination in 2000.

Mr. Kettle.........I'm Mr. Pot............You're black.............
              AKA reddevil
              AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

It's like when Bush called a reporter a dirty son of a bitch with his mike still on during the 2000 campaign!

Of course that was before one of Dubya's handlers taught him how to turn the mike on and off!
                Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 10 2004, 07:00 PM
                  It's like when Bush called a reporter a dirty son of a bitch with his mike still on during the 2000 campaign!
                  If I may correct you slightly, Bush called a reporter a "Major League Asshole" at a high school in Illinois. Cheney laughed and agreed.
                  2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

I wouldn't care if Kerry called Bush an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 10 2004, 06:20 PM
                      Kerry responded, "Oh yeah, don't worry man. We're going to keep pounding, let me tell you -- we're just beginning to fight here. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group of people I've ever seen."

Well, at least he is honest.
                      “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

This is probably one thing he won't flip flop on.

Comment

guys...the ketchup kid never based his campaign in carolina on the rumor that john mccain had interracial children.....

wtf bush IS an asshole
                          Are you on the list?

Comment

oh, i love how the lincoln bedroom is still for sale...hypocrisy be thy name, mr. president
                            Are you on the list?

Comment

Kerry knows from the past that Bush will run a dirty, slimy, mud-slinging campaign, because if Bush ran strictly on facts and on his own track record, he would lose.

Kerry also knows that there is a Rush-Limbaugh-ish segment of the population that will be swayed by Bush's tactics, no matter how full of dishonest rhetoric they are, so he is fighting fire with fire.

Cant say I blame him for that.
                              “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Working...
                              X