Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More of what your tax dollars support (NSFC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of what your tax dollars support (NSFC)

Take a long look, all you conservatives... and then try to find a way to convince me that George Bush deserves to be elected.
    First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

OK...warning, please.

Comment

No attribution? No tagline to tell us what and where this picture was taken? I presume you're talking about Iraq, right?

Comment

yes, that is one of the many Iraqi civilians affected by the war against iraq.

Comment

Does anybody have a picture of the mass graves that aren't filling up any more?
          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

There, NSFC (Not suitable for children... also not suitable for conservatives who will find a way to say that the kid deserved it because he'd grow up to be a terrorist or some other heartless shit like that)

Comment

Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 10 2004, 02:30 PM
              yes, that is one of the many Iraqi civilians affected by the war against iraq.
              This happens every war. Got a link?

Ho hum.

Do we know if "we" actually hurt this child?

Or do you just want to post more meaningless bullshit to start a war of your own?
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

you enjoyed that picture, Burn? You like seeing an innocent child suffering?

Comment

And you see this as Bush's fault, straight up? As if he went over there and did this? Hell, as if any American went over there and did this? Wait, what was done, BTW? Was this kid found abandoned? Was he killed by terrorists? Was the kid shot by American troops? What? No info = no point, glen.

Comment

So you don't care that we (Yes, we = the US) did this? You want to see all Iraqi's die, don't you?

Comment

bush authorized this. it doesn't matter if he went over there and did it himself, he authorized it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 10 2004, 02:33 PM
                        So you don't care that we (Yes, we = the US) did this? You want to see all Iraqi's die, don't you?
                        How did we do it?

How do you know we did it?

Send us the link from the site you got it or shut the fuck up
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I'm sorry, I forgot america is perfect, america never kills, america only liberates. that child must have done it to him/herself.

Comment

Iraqi mass grave:

Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

fucking heartless conservative shitbags...

Comment

Working...
                              X