All you IT dorks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you IT dorks..

I have a friend who is wrapping up a 3 year project and is looking for a new opportunity. He currently serves as a Network/Systems Admin for a large corporation. He has certifications for Win2k Pro/Server and NT. He is working on obtaining his MCSA/MCSE and CCMA certifications. He's a great guy, very hard working and has great inter-personal skills.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Has he thought of manufacturing burgers?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Can he speak Indian or Chinese?

Comment

rough crowd today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 10 2004, 11:06 AM
          rough crowd today.
          ABC reported last night that in the next 10 years the amount of IT jobs outsourced to overseas will triple.

Comment

Wish I could help. My company just laid off 40 IT guys. LAN/WAN admins around the country. They're going to some outsourcing bullshit. I don't know how that will be cheaper and no way it will be as efficient. I told my buddy here, prepare to wait a week if your PC goes down.

Good luck to your friend.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Working...
            X