cardinalgirl's farewell for a day or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardinalgirl's farewell for a day or two

She tried to take over a hatefest between me and Sparrow with this, but maybe this will divert her attention. If not, I'll give her a parting gift of a new pair of shades, stolen just today.

She's not the braggin' type (right) but you all still know where she is headed.
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

CubsFan does something good? And the world ends when?

Have a safe trip and a good time in my old state.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

May the road rise to meet you, CG.

It's tough duty, but someone from the lounge has to do it.
      This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

joe_w, this thread it going nowhere, so find Kaiser, because it is time for the RPS title bout rematch, I have been training and I am ready.
        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

thank you.

I think I might take a nap.

Tomorrow is the easy day of driving. Thursday will be the killer cos we're gonna wanna be there NOW.

4ever is a nice one. there was no need for a whole thread to me though. I was just being silly.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 9 2004, 05:04 PM
            thank you.

I think I might take a nap.

Tomorrow is the easy day of driving. Thursday will be the killer cos we're gonna wanna be there NOW.

4ever is a nice one. there was no need for a whole thread to me though. I was just being silly.
            This thread only seems appropriate.

You are doing it in two days? Good idea. Last year me and my friend just hit the road and only stopped for gas until we reached our destination (Port St. Lucie) but then slept/wasted the entire first day of Florida.

Comment

My favorite lounge member!
              Have fun, there isnt anywhere else I would rather be than down there at training camp. Hell I might even change my name to CardinalBoy! Do you have a digital camera you could take pictures with and then post here?
              Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
              ---------------------------
              North County born and raised.
              ----------------------------
              Go Navy!
              http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
              (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Originally posted by big_dawg160@Mar 9 2004, 05:09 PM
                My favorite lounge member!
                Have fun, there isnt anywhere else I would rather be than down there at training camp. Hell I might even change my name to CardinalBoy! Do you have a digital camera you could take pictures with and then post here?
                that would be cool, even though I don't like anyone. Maybe you could get an even better pic of TLR.

Comment

Hey, if you see a Souvenir shop in Florida (they are hard to come by), could you get me one of those snow globes that are supposed to have a melted snowman inside? Those are hilarious!

Comment

Bring me back one of those skeleton shark teeth thingys.

That is the classic gift from Fla.
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 9 2004, 05:11 PM
                      Hey, if you see a Souvenir shop in Florida (they are hard to come by), could you get me one of those snow globes that are supposed to have a melted snowman inside? Those are hilarious!

Or at least a picture of La Russa, I am really upset that this will probably be his laugh training camp with us.
                      Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
                      ---------------------------
                      North County born and raised.
                      Go Navy!
                      http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
                      (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Or one of those hats that say “Damn Seagulls”.

Comment

I will be taking a digital camera and may be posting some pics here or there. I will be sure to let you know.

Ferguson, I was gonna get you one of those rings made of seashell. I hope they still have some by the time I get there.

I take pics of TLR. One time I saw him smiling and I took one. I still have it. It's funny.

I will also get a pic of me with the surprise of the year in a bar. Just like last year with Bo.

cardinalboy would be a very hilarious thing, you know.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

From one of the other resident females on the board, have a safe trip & have fun!!
                            "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
                            -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

I'll take a dried mullet. Tasty.

Smoked would be nice, but they charge extra for that.
                              Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X