Tucker Carlson wants to do Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson wants to do Hillary

And the GOP wonders why women don't support them?

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_ro...tml/index.html

Too much information

Liz Smith reports in her gossip column today that Tucker Carlson, the young conservative in the bow-tie on CNN's Crossfire, loosened up a bit with an Elle reporter and made these delightful comments about his views on women and sex. (We were going to make one of these "quote of the day," but who could choose just one?)

Carlson: "One area of liberal phenomenon I support is female bi-sexuality -- this apparent increased willingness of girls to bring along a friend. That's a pretty good thing."

What do women want, Elle asks Tucker? "They want to be listened to, protected and amused. And they want to be spanked vigorously every one in a while."

If you could be a woman, Tucker, what woman would you be? "[Elizabeth Birch] formerly of the Human Rights Campaign because you'd be presiding over an organization of thousands of lesbians, some of them quite good-looking."

Who is Carlson's "guilty fantasy bedmate"? "Hillary. Every time I see her I think I could, you know, help ... She seems tense." Which female conservative pundit would Tucker prefer, Laura Ingraham or Ann Coulter? "Laura would be less likely to hurt you. With Ann you could get bruised on the angles."

It is best not to argue with a woman, Tucker says. "Most of the time you can beat a woman in an argument. But what do you win? Nothing. You get short-term pleasure followed by a lot of pain."

He also says, "I like women." To that, Liz Smith replies: "Well, good luck getting them to reciprocate your Neanderthal feeling, kid."
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Anybody else think Tucker has trouble getting laid?

LOL. What a cad.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

He won this gal over....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I can't imagine why anyone would ever admit that.

Comment

Here's the cad in action...

Comment

I can't imagine why anyone would ever admit that.
            Bill should punch him in the nose.

It must be the weak chin and pasty complexion. What kind of a name is Tucker, anyway?

And bow-ties are a prententious affectation on everyone but Harry Trumand and Judge Landis.

Comment

007 = does Tucker look a little baked in that first photo?

And the guy on the left is looking at him like "Dude - I was gonna score with that intern and now you're screwing me over."
              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 9 2004, 12:34 PM
                007 = does Tucker look a little baked in that first photo?

And the guy on the left is looking at him like "Dude - I was gonna score with that intern and now you're screwing me over."

Comment

Tucker may be in trouble.
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 9 2004, 12:42 PM
                    Tucker may be in trouble.
                    The only problem Tucker could have is if Ann Coulter decides to kick his ass.

Comment

The only problem Tucker could have is if Ann Coulter decides to kick his ass.
                      With her feet hands.

Comment

Where was I on the day when all the liberals were required to swallow the 'devoid of humor' pill?

Man, you guys are a tough crowd!

Tucker was OBVIOUSLY having some fun by being so CLEARLY flippant. Nothing the least bit subtle about it either.

Comment

Lode,

If you squint, you can actually see the furrowed brows in the fever swamps.
                          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode@Mar 9 2004, 03:10 PM
                            Where was I on the day when all the liberals were required to swallow the 'devoid of humor' pill?

Man, you guys are a tough crowd!

Tucker was OBVIOUSLY having some fun by being so CLEARLY flippant. Nothing the least bit subtle about it either.
                            I think we all see the humor in it. Tucker has no problem telling a magazine about his sexual fantasies involving lesbians and Hillary Clinton, and that he thinks women are intellectually inferior and like to be spanked. Funny stuff.

Comment

What does it say about this guy if not even Bill will do his man-wife?

Comment

Working...
                              X