X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Mar 9 2004, 02:25 PM
    She's the same lady who put "The curse of the curse" on Mayor Slay about a year ago. How do people like this get jobs like this and where do I apply?
    Actually I believe she was elected.

Another case of voters not giving a damn about their school districts. Public schools suck when the public around them sucks. Poor kids.

Leave a comment:

• justwundrin
    replied
    Chicken or egg: With our schools going down the crapper we hire an exorbitantly expensive outside consulting firm to shave tens of millions of dollars off the ledger. Meanwhile our city leaders are peeing in trash cans in city hall, casting spells, threatening violence, and throwing pitchers of water at each other.

We're almost as entertaining as Mizzou.

Me? I just vote for any random dead guys on the ballot.

Leave a comment:

• ElviswasaBluesFan
    replied
    She's the same lady who put "The curse of the curse" on Mayor Slay about a year ago. How do people like this get jobs like this and where do I apply?

Leave a comment:

• DaLode
    replied
    This poor lady is disturbed and has a long history of dysfunctional behavior.

Her fellow Board members have shown the patience of Job with her but it's evident now that she really does need some professional help before she hurts herself or someone else.

Leave a comment:

• lazydaze
    started a topic Board member blasted over water-dousing

Board member blasted over water-dousing

ST. LOUIS, Missouri (AP) -- An assistant city schools chief and 13 other people asked a judge Monday to oust from office a "physically combative" school board member who doused the administrator with ice water and pledged violence against anyone questioning her mental fitness.
Working...
X