Clear All

• ***J-LO GOES DOWN!!! J-LO GOES DOWN!!!**

J-Lo:

Sherrie:
    #2 seed Jennifer Lopez
    0%
    #15 seed Sherrie Aus
    0%
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Ok, who in the hell is Sherrie Austin? I've heard that name somewhere.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 8 2004, 10:01 PM
      Ok, who in the hell is Sherrie Austin? I've heard that name somewhere.
      australian country singer
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike

Comment

Anyone's better than J-Lo.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Comment

Don't be fooled by the rocks that she gots....
            \"IPB

WINGEDWHEEL

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 8 2004, 10:03 PM
              GOT MY VOTE.

now suck me, beautiful!!!!
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Comment

OK, who wants to guess who I'm gonna vote for?

Comment

Im by no means a fan of J-lo, but this lady shouldnt be in the same sentence.
                    Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
                    ---------------------------
                    North County born and raised.
                    ----------------------------
                    Go Navy!
                    ----------------------------
                    http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
                    (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 8 2004, 10:03 PM
                      Anyone's better than J-Lo.
                      My sentiments exactly.
                      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I smell Santa Clara vs. Arizona.
                        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Can we all agree that Black & White photos should not be allowed....

Now...this bird and I may be fellow countrymen....but I just cant believe that she has a nicer roaster than J-LO...

Now...if Shakira and J-Lo meet...is will be an "ass-off"...

J-Lo it is....

Comment

Originally posted by big_dawg160@Mar 8 2004, 10:06 PM
                            Im by no means a fan of J-lo, but this lady shouldnt be in the same sentence.
                            you'll definately need some VISUAL evidence to support that claim, dawg...
                            -mike

Comment

Are you guys nuts? I know J-Lo is annoying but she is still HOT!
                              Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                              X