Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a game between SMS and NI

Tied with 2 minutes left.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

There's been some godawful shooting, but the game is as close and competitive as you'll find. Northern Iowa is shooting themselves in the foot at the line.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise@Mar 8 2004, 10:00 PM
      There's been some godawful shooting, but the game is as close and competitive as you'll find. Northern Iowa is shooting themselves in the foot at the line.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!
      2 points in the last 9 minutes? If they lose, it would be hard for them to sleep tonight.
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I'm pulling for SMS so at least one team from Missouri will make the tournament.

Comment

I am watching it also. Man, that SMS team is scrappy as hell. I hope they can pull this out.

Ahearn has been pretty quiet tonight. #12 (Jacobson?) for NI is a hell of a player.
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

SMS to shoot 2, trailing by 1.

Missed the first....makes the second. Tied at 50 with 16 to go.

OVERTIME!

Comment

Who won??

You guys just stopped posting updates...WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 8 2004, 11:15 PM
                Who won??

You guys just stopped posting updates...WTF??
                Heh.....sorry.

Northern Iowa won in Double OT, 79-74. It got rather anti-climactic as NI started hitting everything.

Northern Iowa and SIU will dance from the MVC.

Comment

NI 79-74 in 2 OTs

Comment

Crap. Was hoping SMS could sneak in.

Missouri may get shut out of the NCAA.
                    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 8 2004, 11:22 PM
                      Crap. Was hoping SMS could sneak in.

Missouri may get shut out of the NCAA.
                      There's going to be a lot of interest in Columbia for the 'Zags game tonight.

Comment

It was a helluva game, but ugly as hell. That #12 dude for NI was some kind of shooter, a heck of a player.

Good effort by SMS. I hope that their season isnt over. They have a good future with all of those guys coming back.
                        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Northern Iowa is UNI. JJ.

Comment

Working...
                          X