Clear All

• **CLOSED--Alba Wins!

Love-Hewitt:

Alba:
    #8 seed Jennifer Love-Hewitt
    0%
    #9 seed Jessica A
    0%
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Hard one, (literally)
    Im going to follow Wang's advice and wait for more pictures before I vote.
    Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
    ---------------------------
    North County born and raised.
    ----------------------------
    Go Navy!
    ----------------------------
    http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
    (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Originally posted by big_dawg160@Mar 8 2004, 10:00 PM
      Hard one, (literally)
      Im going to follow Wang's advice and wait for more pictures before I vote.
      Agreed!
      \"IPB

WINGEDWHEEL

Comment

This is a toughie.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

JLH's tits seem smaller of late. And when they're smaller, you tend to notice she's got a head like a turnip. Actually, I've seen her look kind of not-good in some photos, with the reduced rack and the hair pulled back to fully reveal the turnip-head, so my vote is with Alba, who always looks good.

Comment

Well...I dont think this is as tough as it should be...

Jessica Alba is HOT!!!!!

JLH is too damn skinny...but Alba is right in all the right places...more pics will bear this out...

Now...where the fuck is BlueBraine, BBZ and Mells...hurry up you wanks...we need pics!!

Comment

I've never been huge on Jessica Alba.. Jennifer love is another story, though.

"
              Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

This is an easy one.

ALBA!

Comment

Dark Angel!
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

I know I should vote Alba....but those JLH tits are mesmerizing.
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Easy. JLH has never done anything for me, so Jessica Alba gets my vote.

Comment

Comment

There was a time when I would have cut off a finger for a night with JLH.

Still, she made I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER my favorite "scary" movie.

Ah, Julie James.

When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Comment

Torchie...

Good post...

I assume your voting for her...

Comment

Working...
                              X