Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosnian Tail

Here's the deal:

I've got a little thing going with this Bosnian girl. Not a bad piece, but certain things are throwing me off. Like roasting a fucking pig for dinner, for example. She also seems a little uh, swarthy in certain areas.

Now, I'm no fucking arbiter of female attractiveness. I've tagged girls that woke up next to me at midnight baying at the fucking moon. But this Bosnian thing is seriously throwing me for a loop. Additionally, I'm Scottish, living in STL for the past few years. The most exotic ass we see over there is a Paki transvestite with curry and lager breath.

I know St. Louis is teeming with these birds. Anyone have any experience in this area?
    I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
    I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
    I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
    but Cindy Crawford ...offered
    I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
    I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
    Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
    I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
    Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
    Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
    I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

How much did you have to pay to get her to come to the US?
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by temujin@Mar 8 2004, 09:02 PM
      Here's the deal:

I've got a little thing going with this Bosnian girl. Not a bad piece, but certain things are throwing me off. Like roasting a fucking pig for dinner, for example. She also seems a little uh, swarthy in certain areas.

Now, I'm no fucking arbiter of female attractiveness. I've tagged girls that woke up next to me at midnight baying at the fucking moon. But this Bosnian thing is seriously throwing me for a loop. Additionally, I'm Scottish, living in STL for the past few years. The most exotic ass we see over there is a Paki transvestite with curry and lager breath.

I know St. Louis is teeming with these birds. Anyone have any experience in this area?
      Temu-

Are you originally from Scotland...or a Yank of Scottish decent?? Dinit cast a clout till Mays oot..

I love Robbie Burns!!!

Seriously...cultural differences, mate. My wife is Chinese...she spits bones out on a plate...my blood blue Ma had a time w/ that at first...but you learn to accept.

Now..is she a nice piece of ass?? Do you get along well together?? You like her as a person?? If not...tagg her for as long as you can stand her...then, well, you know what to do...

Comment

Indu -

Originally from Edinburgh. Leith, to be exact, and then I lived with the sheepshaggers up north for a year and in London for a spell. But I've been here for awhile.

Cultural differences I understand, but this one's something else. The only thing I can equate it to is some Albanian bird I shagged in Ibiza a few years back. I only half-rmember her.

One thing in her favour though - she can piss it up. Shermans CANNOT hold their liquor, as I'm sure you're too well aware.

I get this mad gypsy vibe off these Bosnians, though.

Comment

Originally posted by temujin@Mar 8 2004, 09:22 PM
          Indu -

Originally from Edinburgh. Leith, to be exact, and then I lived with the sheepshaggers up north for a year and in London for a spell. But I've been here for awhile.

Cultural differences I understand, but this one's something else. The only thing I can equate it to is some Albanian bird I shagged in Ibiza a few years back. I only half-rmember her.

One thing in her favour though - she can piss it up. Shermans CANNOT hold their liquor, as I'm sure you're too well aware.

I get this mad gypsy vibe off these Bosnians, though.
          Temu-

I can understand the mad gypsy vibe for sure...actually, I found it quite funny...my only experience with Euros is this sweet, little Dutch bird I shagged for a while. She could also hold her pizz..the funniest part...she was the best player on our softball team.

As to your current situation..well, mate, I can only tell you, you gotta go with your gut feeling on this...if you're getting that Romanian gypsy..pack of weird family member vibe...it may be time to cut her loose...but, as I always say, make sure you have a replacement before letting the other ships sail...

Now, more importantly...ever been to Aire?? One of my best mates is a Scottsman from Ayre (or is it Aire)...anyway, he is character for sure...

Cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Mar 8 2004, 09:48 PM-->
            QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Mar 8 2004, 09:48 PM)

Temu-

But, it's always like that with immigrants...

They hate to see some other "culture" dipping the proverbial wick into their candle pots...but, you know, for guys like us...we cant change the fact that we are candlestick men, can we?

Well..you need to decide if it is worthwhile to pursue...personally, I dont think you are looking at it the right way...

You are from Scotland..one of the great accents in the world...American borne birds love a good, strong accent...so, I dont think you are using a key attribute to the best of your ability here, mate..

If I were you...I'd try the American ladies first...have that Sean Connery Scots accent working...pour it on really thick...and watch them swoon...I gurantee you...this will pay massive dividends..

Only problem...with that Scot accent of yours...they may not understand what the hell you are saying...and that will make them want you even more..

Happy hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 8 2004, 10:03 PM
              Temu-

But, it's always like that with immigrants...

They hate to see some other "culture" dipping the proverbial wick into their candle pots...but, you know, for guys like us...we cant change the fact that we are candlestick men, can we?

Well..you need to decide if it is worthwhile to pursue...personally, I dont think you are looking at it the right way...

You are from Scotland..one of the great accents in the world...American borne birds love a good, strong accent...so, I dont think you are using a key attribute to the best of your ability here, mate..

If I were you...I'd try the American ladies first...have that Sean Connery Scots accent working...pour it on really thick...and watch them swoon...I gurantee you...this will pay massive dividends..

Only problem...with that Scot accent of yours...they may not understand what the hell you are saying...and that will make them want you even more..

Happy hunting...
              That is spot on...noone can understand me unless I modulate my accent. I even attempt to type in as much of an americanised manner as possible. The minute I go back home though it all falls apart.

I think the main problem is my accent - and yours too i'm sure - you're an Aussie, right? - reverts back to its primal state as soon as I start pissing it up. Then I'm utterly incomprehensible to everyone. The bartenders look at me like I've lost the plot when I'm ordering a pint. Or they love it.

Now, this is all fucking hilarious to me and my mates, who love to take the piss. But it can be an impediment in the female stakes. The accent, in my experience, tends to attract the nutter-type birds. Strippers and general psychotics. Not a bad thing, necessarily.

I certainly don't sound like Sean fucking Connery, that's for sure!

Comment

I have been friends with a guy who has lived in a lot of different countries. When he drinks and gets loopy, there comes a time when all his little accents start coming through and then no one can understand him.

He grew up in New Zealand so he mostly has that accent, but it does get more involved than that...

Funny guy and really one of my best friends. He says he used to smoke geckos. Yngwie, have you ever heard of that? He says he did that sort of thing in New Zealand.

He used to be a dog, but has settled down. He definitely could be a dog still if he wanted to.
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Hopefully your Bosnian isn't like the young lady from Budapest I dated for awhile...can you say Weed Eater? She didn't need to shave, she needed to mow. Yeah, she could drink most dudes under the table and walk away steady and smiling, but...I didn't drink, it was totally wasted on me. I'll stick to 'Murikins, thank you.

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                  Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 8 2004, 10:28 PM
                    I have been friends with a guy who has lived in a lot of different countries. When he drinks and gets loopy, there comes a time when all his little accents start coming through and then no one can understand him.

He grew up in New Zealand so he mostly has that accent, but it does get more involved than that...

Funny guy and really one of my best friends. He says he used to smoke geckos. Yngwie, have you ever heard of that? He says he did that sort of thing in New Zealand.

He used to be a dog, but has settled down. He definitely could be a dog still if he wanted to.
                    Iam...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                    Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                    Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 8 2004, 10:28 PM
                      CG-

Geckos...well, NZ is full of them...I mean, they are literally everywhere...

Maybe it is a slang term for a "fag", or a "ciggie"..

Ask him...

Comment

Different kind of dog, Dog.

Yngwie, I've known the guy for over 10 years. He means geckos. Twisting the neck and letting the thing dry out on a rock and everything. Not only did he talk to God, he says, but God talked back.

Ahh, he's a bullshitter but over all these years, he has never changed anything about that gecko process.

I like having friends who entertain me by allowing me to make fun of them for outlandish things.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Might want to watch how close you get to this chick. if the family becomes involved, run, don't walk, away.

Comment

If there's one thing I learned in high school (South County), it's STAY AWAY FROM THE BO-BO's!
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Working...
                            X