Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razzy
    replied
    The fact that both of those guys made the second team says more about the lack of candidates in the Big 12 this year than it does how well they played this year, especially Paulding. Paulding should have been third team, at best. AJ made the second team almost entirely due to his game and effort yesterday.

Where is Jake Sullivan? Surprised he didnt make it in there somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• BurnKU
    replied
    Originally posted by nick2@Mar 8 2004, 05:27 PM
    Agreed. And MU would have 22+ games if they had played defense all year the way they did in the last 4 minutes against Kansas yesterday!

I think they gave away more wide-open 3s on defense this year than I have ever seen!

IMO, AJ proved beyond a doubt yesterday that he can play at the next level! Paulding should also be drafted early by the NBA.
    Paulding won't get drafted, if he does, it will be late. He's not a good college ball handler, no way he can play in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• nick2
    replied
    Late first, early to mid second should mean they both make an NBA roster! I'd gladly settle for that!

I agree that AJ got lazy (often) during the season. But, man when he plays, he can really dominate? The NBA scouts may very well zero in on that!

We'll see!

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    replied
    AJ showed he can play in the NBA yesterday, but if I were an NBA team I would question why he didn't put up that kind of effort all year. It left a lot to be desired. I don't think Paulding will go in the first round either. For as athletic as he is, he doesn't do enough to create his own jump shot. I bet both go in the 2nd round.

Leave a comment:

• nick2
    replied
    Agreed. And MU would have 22+ games if they had played defense all year the way they did in the last 4 minutes against Kansas yesterday!

I think they gave away more wide-open 3s on defense this year than I have ever seen!

IMO, AJ proved beyond a doubt yesterday that he can play at the next level! Paulding should also be drafted early by the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    started a topic AJ and Paulding Second Team All Big 12

AJ and Paulding Second Team All Big 12

Read aboot it

Would have been first team if Johnson played half as hard all year as he did last night.
Working...
X