Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best WR in the upcoming draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best WR in the upcoming draft?

I have to go with Fitzgerald. I know he's not the fastest guy, but neither was Jerry Rice. He needs to work on perfecting his cuts and making his routes more precise but I think he will turn out to be the pick of this draft at WR. Opinions?
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

1. Larry Fitzgerald
    1A. Mike Williams
    3. Roy Williams
    4. Reggie Williams
    5. Michael Clayton

Comment

Michael Clayton is underrated. If a team passes him up because of his 40 time like they did with Boldin, they will regret it later. Clayton won't have the same impact as Boldin in all likelihood, but you gotta respect how Clayton burned the SEC secondaries and the vaunted one of Oklahoma.

Comment

I think it's Mike Williams -- but you couldn't go wong with Fitzgerald or Odessa's Roy Williams.
        His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
        Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

I like Mike Williams too. I think he's more explosive than Fitzgerald.
          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 8 2004, 01:15 PM
            1. Larry Fitzgerald
            1A. Mike Williams
            3. Roy Williams
            4. Reggie Williams
            5. Michael Clayton
            I think the best today is Mike Williams.....but I think Fitzgerald will have a more productive NFL career.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Mike Williams has better speed than Fitzgerald does but Fitzgerald might be the best ever at catching balls in coverage--which I think is a more important aspect than straight-line speed is.

Comment

i'll say mike williams too
                Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 8 2004, 01:20 PM-->
                  QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Mar 8 2004, 01:20 PM)

Mike Williams is also huge -- with incredible hands.

Nice crop this year.
                  His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                  Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Working...
                  X