No announcement yet.

New Pujols commercial for EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys watcht the trailer preview from that site? It looks awesome. It also looks like there will be brawls. I haven't bought a baseball game since MLB 2K. I think I will get this one.

Comment

I just dug up this article on the EA curse...it definitely doesn't just apply to football.

Cursed: the karma of posing for an EA Sports cover

The article is dated, but you can add Dany Heatley to the list as well.

Comment

ANyone know what the minimum PC requirements are for this game?

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 8 2004, 12:47 PM
                Did you guys watcht the trailer preview from that site? It looks awesome. It also looks like there will be brawls. I haven't bought a baseball game since MLB 2K. I think I will get this one.
                That trailer made me more excited than a busload of fat women on their way to see the Ricky Martin.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

albert pujols has a posse?
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Will this be on PC?

Not that I could play it.....
                      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 8 2004, 02:27 PM
                          Will this be on PC?

Not that I could play it.....
                          Yes. You should look into getting a new computer. I betcha this game would be awesome on one of those new sony's.

Comment

Yeah, turd, this WEBTV machine I'm using is really getting old.
                            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I don’t know if I’m old enough to know what WebTV is.

Just giving you shit Winston.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 8 2004, 02:30 PM
                                I don’t know if I’m old enough to know what WebTV is.

Just giving you shit Winston.
                                I know.

If you knew what WebTV was, you'd have gotten my joke =]

Comment

Working...
                                X