No announcement yet.

Rams player faces suit for abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"he believed fathering the child would hamper his career in the National Football League."
    Yeah for abortions, or he might of been really inconvenienced.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Whoa, there's more to that story I'm sure. Fisher has Scott Rosenblum as his attorney. This guy hardly ever loses.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

This sounds like a new low in extortion.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

If she has his check, with his signature, he is screwed, or should be.

And if he reported it stolen, and we find out it was all a lie, I hope they get his ass in trouble.
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 8 2004, 10:15 AM
            If she has his check, with his signature, he is screwed, or should be.

And if he reported it stolen, and we find out it was all a lie, I hope they get his ass in trouble.
            Did you read the story?

She also has a signed letter noting why she had the check.....WITH HIS NAME SPELLED WRONG!!!!!!!

I highly doubt that anyone would pay for an abortion, then while signing over the check, also write out an affidavit and SPELL HIS OWN NAME WRONG ON IT!!!!
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Smells like another doug gilmour story....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
              X