Anyone watch the Sopranos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch the Sopranos?

Pretty good starting point for the season. Hopefully, the action picks up as the season progresses. Am I the only one who finds Adrianna (Drea De Matteo) really, really hot in a trashy Jersey kind of way?
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

I second that emotion....

trashy, slutty, big-hair jersey chicks...yeah, I'd do her...

Now...have you seen Ms. Latitties Casta??? Sweet Jeebus she is hot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 8 2004, 12:57 AM
      Pretty good starting point for the season. Hopefully, the action picks up as the season progresses. Am I the only one who finds Adrianna (Drea De Matteo) really, really hot in a trashy Jersey kind of way?
      No, she has a killer body.
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

that'd be the only way....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 8 2004, 12:59 AM
          I second that emotion....

trashy, slutty, big-hair jersey chicks...yeah, I'd do her...

Now...have you seen Ms. Latitties Casta??? Sweet Jeebus she is hot!!!
          Have known about her for years now. She is smoking. Not just the body, she has an incredibly beautiful face as well. I think she's french, I like her anyway though.
          "They misunderestimated me."
          Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
          -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

I said in the other Sopranos thread "never seen it before, really don't have an interest either" so take that as a no
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

If you chopped her head off, and replaced it with something at least marginally attractive then yes.

Comment

I thought Episode 1 was a little too self-conscious -- even the characters seemed to talk as if they knew it was a new season, like when Johnny Sack tells Tony how disappointed he was by Tony's decision "last year." I get the feeling Johnny would have expressed this by now in real life.

Agree with others though...great story threads ready to pop. Loved the bear as metaphor for Tony, smashing things and scaring the hell out of people. Also loved the tension between Dr. Melfi and Tony at the end. Gandolfini is so good, I really thought he was going to slug her.

(Also, I apologize for passing along rumors that Melfi was now fat. I thought she looked pretty good.)

But the big news is....Curb your Enthusiasm makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. The scene at dinner with the two "survivors" almost had me spitting up. Larry David is an acquired taste, but these shows are classics.
                "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 8 2004, 11:11 AM
                  (Also, I apologize for passing along rumors that Melfi was now fat. I thought she looked pretty good.)

No need to apologise, it made me happy to see her looking good.

Comment

Working...
                  X