Damn Milkshake song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Milkshake song

Maybe I'm falling out of touch with the youngsters, but I'm still hip, ya know. I watch VH1. For the life of me, I can't figure out what this fucking song is talking about. My wife thinks it's about BJs.

Anybody know for sure?

Lyrics:
    My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
    And their like it's better than yours
    Damn right it's better than yours
    I could teach you
    But I have to charge

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
    I could teach you
    But I have to charge

I know you want it
    The thing that makes me
    What the guys go crazy for
    They lose their minds
    The way i whyne
    I think it's time

La,La,La,La,La
    Warm it up
    La,La,La,La,La
    The boys are waiting
    La,la,La,La,La
    Warm it up
    La,La,La,La,La
    The boys are waiting

I could teach you but i have to charge

I could teach you but i have to charge

I see your on it
    You want me to teach thee
    Techniques that freaks these boys
    It can't be bought
    Just know things get caught
    Watch if your smart

La,La,La,La,La
    Warm it up
    La,La,La,La,La
    The boys are waiting

I've 'heard' that the origianal one is "deepthroat" substituted by "milkshake"
    \"IPB

WINGEDWHEEL

Comment

i always thought it was oral sex. and don't worry, you could still be young and clueless. either way i think its a stupid song. catchy yes, but blech, not much to it.

Comment

Me thinks milkshake = muff

Could be a hummer...who knows...

Comment

on a fansite board, they kept saying it wasn't BJs. The chick, apparently said in an interview, that it's the special mojo that women have over men. I'm gonna stick with that since my 12 yo loves that song.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 7 2004, 10:56 PM
            on a fansite board, they kept saying it wasn't BJs. The chick, apparently said in an interview, that it's the special mojo that women have over men. I'm gonna stick with that since my 12 yo loves that song.
            Yeah, I was gonna say the mojo thing.
            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

It's not about icecream?
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Gonz...

Think strategically here for a second...why not parlay this into the first...birds and the bees talk with your son. 12yrs. old is getting close to that time...I remember fondly when my old man told me...and I remember the look on his face when I asked..."How do you get woman to kiss your weenie"...to which my dad said..."Refuse to marry them"

Damn, that man is smart!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Mar 7 2004, 10:59 PM-->
                  QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Mar 7 2004, 10:59 PM)

uh huh, not about sex? i'm sure she makes just wonderful pies, shakes, and deserts.

think about this, would you guys wait in a "yard" for mojo?

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay+Mar 7 2004, 11:08 PM-->
                    QUOTE(MsFunkay @ Mar 7 2004, 11:08 PM)

Gonzo -

Start listening to 95.5 and 100.3 - they play rap and hip hop.
                    About the song - I don't know for sure - but if you asked me a special mojo is a BJ.
                    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

IMO: Everyone's right on this one. The song, written in the typical style of girls, is a teaser and leaves it's true meaning to a man's imagination-- from ice cream, to pie ala mode( ), to BJs!
                      Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

damn right, it's better than yours.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Who sings this?

Hilary Duff?
                          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
                          X