Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cards in Arlington, Texas. (Jun 11 - 13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards in Arlington, Texas. (Jun 11 - 13)

I mentioned this over at Bernie's a couple months ago.

I happen to have a family reunion in Ft. Worth that weekend. I may be able to get over to TBAA for at leat one game.

Anyone else interested?

Maybe we can touch base down my my home state.
    Make America Great For Once.

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 7 2004, 07:21 PM
    I mentioned this over at Bernie's a couple months ago.

I happen to have a family reunion in Ft. Worth that weekend. I may be able to get over to TBAA for at leat one game.

Anyone else interested?

Maybe we can touch base down my my home state.
    I am going. It's not that bad of a drive from Phoenix. I'll probably leave thursday night and see the friday and saturday games and drive home sunday.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Given that I live here now, I'm pretty sure I'll be there for at least two of the games.
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

My cousin is from Dallas and lives in NYC right now. I mentioned it to him so I might be down there.
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
        X