Pace, Poston counter but no details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pace, Poston counter but no details

Zygmunt confirmed Saturday that the Rams had received a counter-proposal on franchise left tackle Orlando Pace from agent Carl Poston. Zygmunt declined to go into specifics of the proposal, which arrived Thursday, except to acknowledge that it was for considerably more than the Rams' January offer of seven years, $43-million, including a $13 million signing bonus.
    CONSIDERABLY more. That doesn't sound good.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Trade the dumbass! He is not greater than the team. I hate to see him go but enough is enough. :angry:
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Mar 7 2004, 10:17 AM
      Trade the dumbass! He is not greater than the team. I hate to see him go but enough is enough. :angry:
      YEAH!...then we can use that money for our boy, Lounge-favorite Brandon Manumaleauna!!!
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike
      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Just franchise him again.

He played well with that tag last year.

Actually some of nutso contracts going around this off seson build his case. Wistrom can't carry this guys jock and look that the money he got.

Infuckingcredible.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Keep franchising him. He'll make just as much as as the Rams are currently offering, and they accept none of the risk. Pace doesn't really have a leg to stand on.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 7 2004, 10:32 AM
            Just franchise him again.

He played well with that tag last year.
            Yeah but that's killing our cap.
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy+Mar 7 2004, 10:34 AM-->
              QUOTE(jhuegy @ Mar 7 2004, 10:34 AM)

Originally posted by jhuegy+Mar 7 2004, 10:34 AM-->
              QUOTE(jhuegy @ Mar 7 2004, 10:34 AM)
            Working...
            X