Doe anyone else respect Roy Williams more as a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doe anyone else respect Roy Williams more as a

I never really gave him much credit in Kansas. I have been impressed with him thus far as NC. He has his guys playing hard every night and he seems to be more in control, (not sure that's the right way to put it), he just has seemed like a better coach to me. Anyone else get that feeling?
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

I have always been impressed with him, like him even more now that he went to coach NC.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

He did inherit a lot of talent. Apparently his stars aren't the most coachable players, so in that regard he is doing a good job keeping them under control and playing hard. I think Daughtery got a raw deal though; to have a bunch of college players for all intents and purposes have him removed is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 6 2004, 10:21 PM
        He did inherit a lot of talent. Apparently his stars aren't the most coachable players, so in that regard he is doing a good job keeping them under control and playing hard. I think Daughtery got a raw deal though; to have a bunch of college players for all intents and purposes have him removed is bullshit.
        Doesn't that make what Williams has done more impressive?
        "They misunderestimated me."
        Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
        -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75+Mar 6 2004, 10:22 PM-->
          QUOTE(matt75 @ Mar 6 2004, 10:22 PM)
        Working...
        X