I'm curious...why GWB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious...why GWB...

What do you folks see in GWB that causes you to vote for him?

Is it your right-wing bias?

Do you really think he's the best candidate?

Why would you vote for GWB as a 2 term president?

IMO, while Clinton got the impeachable BJ, Bush has been giving the impeachable BJ, yet no proceedings have begun...

I used to be a fan (to an extent) of this guy...now I can hardly stand to see him...

Is Bush the lesser of 2 evils, or do you really think he's a good president?

Personally, I think the guy is full of more shit than a Johnny-On-The-Spot...

And I think he's a huge injustice to his father...JMO

His term has been admonishable, to say the least...

Bottom line...what has he done for his country????
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

First, let me say I'm no fan of centralized government. It fouls almost everything it touches. However, as bad as Bush has been in some areas, I've yet to see anything that assures me that Kerry will not be worse in many critical respects.
    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Sorry, but I think Bush has been a terrible President. We should have never went to Iraq. He has turned a bling eye to rampant corprate corruption. And he is trying to reshape the judicial branch by appointing judges who share his religious beliefs and would ban abortion among other things. At least I know Kerry has actually been to war and would have a moment of pause before sending someone to possibly die in a war that was not justified. Please save your arguments for the war unless you know of a WMD that hasn't been reported yet or if you are willing to have the US go to war against China, North Korea, Iran, about 10 African nations and countless others who are as bad if not worse to their people as Hussein was. Otherwise your argument holds zero value to me. I'm not saying Kerry will be perfect, but Bush has proven he is a poor President and doesn't deserve a second term.
      "They misunderestimated me."
      Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
      -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

DFW,

As much as Bush pisses me off, until I see more substance from Kerry, I'm reserving judgement on who the "lesser of two evils" really is.
        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 6 2004, 09:35 PM
          DFW,

As much as Bush pisses me off, until I see more substance from Kerry, I'm reserving judgement on who the "lesser of two evils" really is.
          I agree...

i second that...

DING....

Here, here...

Although, Bush doesn't piss me off as he does some here....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

What he said...

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
            Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
            Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Matt,

>>I'm not saying Kerry will be perfect, but Bush has proven he is a poor President and doesn't deserve a second term<<

Once again, the Ketchup Kid's words are the ones that ring hollow.

If you favor giving the French a veto over US foreign policy, step right up.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 6 2004, 09:36 PM
                If you favor giving the French a veto over US foreign policy, step right up.
                Idiot.

Re: "The Kev"--seeing as how you have the Libertarian Party's website and a Libertarian slogan in your signature, one would think you wouldn't have to worry about who the "lesser of two evils" is.

I would urge everybody else to consider Bush's actual performance, from the war in Iraq that's led to over 500 American dead, to the worst jobs record since Hoover, to the yawning deficit. Then I'd encourage those people to actually give Kerry a fair hearing.

Comment

Well, we can just follow the "Texas Tyrant" on his next "crusade". Unless Kerry turns out to be Satan's retarded brother I really can't see how he could make more of a clusterfuck out of this nation than W.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

Comment

What's Kerry's stand on illegal aliens?
                    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Why would he want to cut off his fresh supply of government dependents?

Comment

Kah,

You're an asshole.

Your little stunt on Thursday shredded your credibility.

You should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 6 2004, 09:40 PM
                          Then I'd encourage those people to actually give Kerry a fair hearing.
                          Gladly...when will he ever say anything? (Besides, "I'm not Bush," I mean.)

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                          Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                          Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 6 2004, 09:45 PM
                            Why would he want to cut off his fresh supply of government dependents?
                            I'm sure all of your relatives came over on the Mayflower.

Comment

I'm curious...why GWB..., and not Kerry?
                              Because they think a phony war, huge huge deficits and a economy going in the tank are better attributes in a president than getting a BJ.
                              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X