No announcement yet.

Conquering Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your fellow Jew-haters would be well advised to read the rest of the tripe, rather than simply cutting and pasting the first three sentences.

Nevermind that this article rips your bomb-wearing, pizza shop-blowing-up kids' asses, you just revert to sensationalism.

Its no wonder you gain no traction.

Wrong again, Pacey.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

When was the last time you posted a politcal based article from a reputable source, torch?

More hating...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Its all he has, 007.

No substantive discourse, no realistic solutions, no new ideas.

Just hate.

Its working well for him and the people he follows.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

few who support a palestinian state are actually anti-semetic. israel likes to play the anti-semite card a wee bit too much. I feel bad for what happened to them back in the day, most normal people would feel bad for them, but it's time to stop playing the anti-semite card. besides, sharon is a terrorist. The worst thing that ever happened to that region was when yitzhak rabin was assassinated. He was the only one who truly gave 2 shits about peace over there.
          First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

You dont have to be "anti semitic" to hate Israel, glen.

Pacey however, is both, as evidenced by his comments on here and the Box over the years.

Comment

I am not sure if anyone has a "right" to put Israel on trial.

But I'll say this, until they pull the hell out of a country that is NOT theirs, until they stop killing 10 times the number of Palestinians as Israeli's are killed, there will be MANY MANY people who believe they are at least partially responsible for what befalls their nation.
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Some astounding statistics:
                Israeli v. Palestinian deaths

The next news story or stationthat isn't blatantly pro-Israel will be the first. I don't condone what Palestinians do, but how they are portrayed as the perpetrators is beyond me.

Comment

Ah, Jew-bashing. The Torch and his hate are back.

Comment

I would assume (though I clearly dont' know) that its because when "Palestinians" do it they do it by blowing up pizza shops with 13 year old kids not only doing the bombing but doing the dying.

That gets attention.

There is disputing that Israel is killing lots of Palestinians, too.

Comment

I think it is obvious that both sides are at fault in the whole situation. The problem is that what sticks out in my mind is that several time while both sides were in the midsts of negotiations, a suicide bomber would kill 20 people in Israel. Israel obviously doesn't handle the situation well and is as much or more at fault as the Palestinians. However, they Palestinians will always look worse because of their terrorist tactics.

Comment

I would call murdering over 500 children and 2300 civilians TERROR too.

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't terror, but the Palestinians still come off looking worse because of their methods.

Comment

i said it before, I'll say it again... worst thing that ever happened to that region was losing Yitzhak Rabin.

Now we have the fuckin' second coming of the berlin wall. Fan-freakin'-tastic.
                            First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas@Mar 6 2004, 07:54 PM
                              I didn't say it wasn't terror, but the Palestinians still come off looking worse because of their methods.
                              I didn't mean that like you were defending Israel or anything, and I agree that they look worse.
                              But I bet Isael would look worse here if we gave the same amount of press to the dead Palestinian children that we do Israeli.

Comment

Working...
                              X