No announcement yet.

Bush's plan for deliberate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Republicans want to privatize everything in order to control the nation and promote their right-wing agendas and policies. They want everyone to fall in line and be sheep. It has very little to do with economics.

And when other countries operate in this manner, they invade them and "liberate" the people of that country.

What hypocrites.
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

More "facts" from yet another objective source.................
      AKA reddevil
      AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Razzy,

Look, buddy, I have yet to agree with you on a political issue -- and I've seen you go "out there" on occassion -- but this is a new low.

I know you're better than this.

Complimenting Pacey? Agreeing with this hate-monger?

I don't care how much you HATE Bush, you'd be well advised to find where Pacey is, and run the opposite direction.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

WinstonSmith: I don't care how much you HATE Bush, you'd be well advised to find where Pacey is, and run the opposite direction.
          Or, find where self-righteous Winston is and take the opposite position!
          Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 6 2004, 05:41 PM
            WinstonSmith: I don't care how much you HATE Bush, you'd be well advised to find where Pacey is, and run the opposite direction.
            Or, find where self-righteous Winston is and take the opposite position!
            Pot, this is kettle....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Nikki,

I like how you take what someone says in one thread and apply to it another.

I also find it humorous how you've failed to learn the "quote" function.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Or, I forgot.

NIkki, you're aligning yourself with Pacey?

You're worse than I thought you were.

And your self-rightous comments about me are nonstarters. Nowhere have I tried to tell someone how to live their life.

I merely am willing to debate.

Something you're NOT willing to do.

Its your way or the highway.

No wonder Damtoft calls you "comrade." It fits.

Comment

I also find it humorous how you've failed to learn the "quote" function.
                  Got a watch?

You're worse than I thought you were.
                  Should I care?

And your self-rightous comments about me are nonstarters. Nowhere have I tried to tell someone how to live their life.
                  Got a dictionary?

Its your way or the highway.

No wonder Damtoft calls you "comrade." It fits.
                  That makes me a communist? You really should get a dictionary!

I merely am willing to debate.
                  Just do it! :rolleyes:

And finally....................drum roll, please:

I like how you take what someone says in one thread and apply to it another.
                  Is this comment too vague, or is it simply dumb? Is it dumber than it is vague, or the other way around? Specifics please! :rolleyes:
                  Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Nikita.......

Put your shoe back on..........It smells............
                    AKA reddevil
                    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Nikki, ownd.

Nice try, though.

Comment

We just missed that cold war too damn much. Soviet Union, make room for one more.
                        Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 6 2004, 05:28 PM
                          I don't care how much you HATE Bush, you'd be well advised to find where Pacey is, and run the opposite direction.
                          Alternatively, there's always ............ *gasp* ............ "critical thinking"
                          Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Working...
                          X