• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    With you or at you?
    • Feb 2004

Billikens come back from 20 down

C'mon Pacey...hilites!

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy
  • JWB
    • Feb 2004

Let me be the next to ask this question:

Why is thetorch called Pacey?
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

• lasvegasreb
      • Feb 2004

Did anyone really think the Bills could cover a spread of 13?

Glad they won...by a two point margin. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

• Jack Sparrow
        • Feb 2004

Pacey, come on out and play,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe he went to see Passion.

Cock gobbling queen.
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• SLUBLUE
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 5 2004, 10:47 PM
          Pacey, come on out and play,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe he went to see Passion.

Cock gobbling queen.
          WHY THE HELL DO YOU CALL HIM PACEY!

congrats on the Billikens....let's do some damage in the tournament.
          Are you on the list?

Comment

• Jack Sparrow
            • Feb 2004

Fuck that anti-anteater loving asscake

Comment

• Jack Sparrow
              • Feb 2004

That mother fuckin myrmecophagnine better show his ugly mug soon, or else he wont have a chance to in a loooooooong while, since they will get blown out of the water in the conf tourney

Comment

• WinstonSmith
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by 007@Mar 5 2004, 10:25 PM
                C'mon Pacey...hilites!
                He's too busy trying to rewrite history and increase the # of sausage factories in 1930-1940s Germany.

I"m sure they have hundreds, right, Pacey?
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

• Jack Sparrow
                  • Feb 2004

hmmmmmmmm

How many times can I fit myrmecophagnine into a post?

Comment

• thetorch
                    • Feb 2004

This was easily one of the best games I have ever seen.

Arguably the 2 best Billiken players were out of the game, Tom Frericks with an injury and Reggie Bryant in DC with his ailing father. Not to mention Drejaj has a sever ankle sprain and Darren Clarke hadn't played in a practice for a couple weeks due to tendinitis. Phillip Hunt a walk-on was forced to start the first game of his career in his last regualr season game of his career.

The first 30 minutes were terrible. There was a lid on the basket for the Billikens. Billikens turned up the heat playing a full court press with 10 minutes left and climbed back in the game. Sloan carried the team scoring 21 points. Izik had 18 and Fish had 13 with 8 boards and 6 assists. Repeatedly the game appeared out of reach, Billikens came back to 7 with 5 left, with 3 left Houston got back to a 12 point lead. Defense took over and we just got To after TO. Sloan fouled out and Fish took over. Darren Clarke hit a huge 3 to put us within 3 with under a minute left. Down by 2 with 10 seconds left Fish threw up a prayer, got his own rebound tipped it out, Clarke got it at the FT line but his shot was blocked. Fish got it back and heaved a 3 point airball. Phillip Hunt (5'9 walk on) did his best Lorenzo Charles imitation tipping in the airball underneath the basket to tie the game with no time left. The Bills controlled the overtime scoring the first 6 points. The Billikens first lead of the game was their first basket of the overtime. The only time the game was tied in regualtion was at 0-0 and at the buzzer. I have never seen anything like this game. It was amazing.

Frericks will hopefully play on Wednessday in the CUSA tourney. Bryant unless his father suffers some unforeseen setback should be back in town monday and play in the CUSA tourney.

Comment

With you or at you?
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by thetorch@Mar 6 2004, 12:34 AM

Arguably the 2 best Billiken players were out of the game, Tom Frericks with an injury and Reggie Bryant in DC with his ailing father. Not to mention Drejaj has a sever ankle sprain and Darren Clarke hadn't played in a practice for a couple weeks due to tendinitis. Phillip Hunt a walk-on was forced to start the first game of his career in his last regualr season game of his career.

The first 30 minutes were terrible. There was a lid on the basket for the Billikens. Billikens turned up the heat playing a full court press with 10 minutes left and climbed back in the game. Sloan carried the team scoring 21 points. Izik had 18 and Fish had 13 with 8 boards and 6 assists. Repeatedly the game appeared out of reach, Billikens came back to 7 with 5 left, with 3 left Houston got back to a 12 point lead. Defense took over and we just got To after TO. Sloan fouled out and Fish took over. Darren Clarke hit a huge 3 to put us within 3 with under a minute left. Down by 2 with 10 seconds left Fish threw up a prayer, got his own rebound tipped it out, Clarke got it at the FT line but his shot was blocked. Fish got it back and heaved a 3 point airball. Phillip Hunt (5'9 walk on) did his best Lorenzo Charles imitation tipping in the airball underneath the basket to tie the game with no time left. The Bills controlled the overtime scoring the first 6 points. The Billikens first lead of the game was their first basket of the overtime. The only time the game was tied in regualtion was at 0-0 and at the buzzer. I have never seen anything like this game. It was amazing.

Frericks will hopefully play on Wednessday in the CUSA tourney. Bryant unless his father suffers some unforeseen setback should be back in town monday and play in the CUSA tourney.
                      There's already a thread...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Jack Sparrow
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by thetorch@Mar 6 2004, 12:34 AM

Talk about drama queer.

If SLU hadnt been playing you wouldnt fucking say that.

If this same game had been played by Alcorn State and Ashton Heights Spring Valley Lake Stream Comm. College, you wouldnt say shit about it.

Dont fucking lie to us, asshole. You turned off the tv when they were down 20.

Fair weather fairy.

Where were you after SLU got it handed to them the other night?

Myrmecophagnine cock gobbler

Comment

• WinstonSmith
                          • Feb 2004

Good question.

Where were you Pacey, when the Bills got it slammed down their throat harder than Eugene Robinson?

Nowhere to be found.

Winnable games? Tourney bound?

You're as wrong on this as everything else.

Keep up the perfect record.
                          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

• thetorch
                            • Feb 2004

You must have some life there sparrow cussing people out on a message board.

Sorry I don't really have time to waste trading motherfuckers with someone like you.

Comment

• thetorch
                              • Feb 2004

Oh sorry I don't spend every fucking second of my existence posting on this board.

The Billikens got their ass handed to them by Louisville. I was at the game and it was painful to watch. Are you happy now?

Comment

Working...
                              X