For CheesesteakDude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For CheesesteakDude

The breakdown on the Jevon Kearse contract with the Eagles: an initial signing bonus of $12 million and roster bonuses totaling $8 million in the first three years. Base salaries of $535,000 (for 2004), $825,000 (2005), $2.14 million (2006), $5.2 million (2007), $6.46 million (2008), $7.72 million (2009), $8.98 million (2010) and $10.24 million (2011). There are annual workout bonuses of $125,000 for 2005-2008.

Cool, thanks.
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Did he get the all important Cheesteak Alowance clause?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

hey cheesesteak -

how u feel about philly not getting Owens?

That was a big loss.

han solo

Comment

If Philadelphia ends up getting Darrell Jackson, they will be happy they didn't get Owens.

Comment

No one here seems to want D.Jackson, but I think he'd be a nice fit.
            You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

No doubt that Jackson is an upgrade over what they have had and he will work cheaper than Owens
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty Nate@Mar 5 2004, 05:17 PM
                No one here seems to want D.Jackson, but I think he'd be a nice fit.
                CheesesteakDude has told me he doesn't want him because he drops a lot of balls...but so does Terrell Owens.

He's a good receiver who knows the West Coast Offense. I think he'd be ideal for them. They're certainly not going to do any better than Jackson now that Owens and McCareins are off the market.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo@Mar 5 2004, 07:15 PM
                  hey cheesesteak -

how u feel about philly not getting Owens?

That was a big loss.

han solo
                  It would have been nice to add a talent like that to our offense but things just didn't work out. It's still a great year for WR's in the draft and Jackson is still available in free agency so the Eagles can still upgrade the position.
                  Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                  X