Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans trade WR Justin McCareins to Jets

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

The Titans get back a second-round pick. As good as McCareins is, the Titans probably can sustain the loss with Derrick Mason, Drew Bennett, and Tyrone Calico still in the fold. Hopefully for them, Chris Brown can emerge to replace Eddie George, because their D is going to have a hard time replacing Kearse and Smith.

Note: The Titans are getting a better draft pick for McCareins than the 49ers received for Owens.

GREAT pickup by the Jets. McCareins and Moss will be a pretty solid pair for Pennington to throw to.

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 5 2004, 05:22 PM
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

The Titans get back a second-round pick. As good as McCareins is, the Titans probably can sustain the loss with Derrick Mason, Drew Bennett, and Tyrone Calico still in the fold. Hopefully for them, Chris Brown can emerge to replace Eddie George, because their D is going to have a hard time replacing Kearse and Smith.

Note: The Titans are getting a better draft pick for McCareins than the 49ers received for Owens.

GREAT pickup by the Jets. McCareins and Moss will be a pretty solid pair for Pennington to throw to.
    also the Jets will be able to use him for KO and Punt returns..

I got him in madden and he's been great.
    \'user\'user\'user
    Sponsor of Mee-Shay, Dante Culpepper & Marian Gaborik
    proud sponsor of ball-magnet

Comment

Jeff Fisher is going to have to pull alot of rabbit this coming season.

Despite what that asshole Sparrow may think (I'll kick your ass til your nose bleeds), I think the Titans still have alot of fight in their game.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I think the Jets have put themselves in a position to challenge New England in the AFC East, although losing out on Antoine Winfield really hurts. They need a cornerback and Plummer, Bailey, Winfield, and Bryant are all off the market now.

Comment

I like McCareins....was a nice help in fantasy the past few years...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 5 2004, 03:27 PM
            Jeff Fisher is going to have to pull alot of rabbit this coming season.

Despite what that asshole Sparrow may think (I'll kick your ass til your nose bleeds), I think the Titans still have alot of fight in their game.
            The Titans will always have a lot of fight as long as McNair is the quarterback and Fisher is the coach. They may fall back a bit this year but by 2005 they'll be back among the elite.

Comment

Working...
            X