Iraq's Constitution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq's Constitution?

How is there any chance in HE!! that it is right for bush hand picked people to draft a constitution for Iraq?

What would our constitution look like if the King of England appointed the people who were to draft ours?

And yes before you start it is an interim constitution, but the interim legislature NOT elected by the people of Iraq will draft the final version.

Why not let elected Iraqi people draft their own?

Well we know why don't we? It might not be something we like.

(like Halliburton must go, and we will run our own finances)
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Breathtaking idiocy, Mad.

Comment

We wrote Japan's constitution and it's worked out OK for them....
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

mad's statements aren't any more or less idiotic than forcing an artificial state to stay together when it doesn't want to.
        Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 5 2004, 02:15 PM
          Breathtaking idiocy, Mad.
          It's wrong to let them write their OWN constitution?

WHY?

Comment

Is this the controversial thread of the day that will last 5-10 pages?

If so, I just want to be on the first page of it.

Continue, asscakes.
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 5 2004, 02:29 PM
              Is this the controversial thread of the day that will last 5-10 pages?

If so, I just want to be on the first page of it.

Continue, asscakes.
              I doubt it is, I just cannot fathom any reason that you can say we are giving them freedom, but it has to be our kind of freedom with OUR constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 5 2004, 01:31 PM
                I doubt it is, I just cannot fathom any reason that you can say we are giving them freedom, but it has to be our kind of freedom with OUR constitution.
                hmmmm, I can somewhat see your point on this.

I am trying to think of something to stir up shit and take this thread to another level.

Here we go........

Iraq is just the first step, and small step.

All the Arabian nations are next.

The entire Middle East will be set up by us, for us, thank us later.
                Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Your comparison to the English writing our const is way off. We beat them and told them to get the F out. The Iraqis were in many ways saved by our efforts. Kind of the opposite.

I don't really care, I, like Sparrow, want to be in on one of these long, stupid, boring threads that stay at the top all day.
                  Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I have no problem with the US assisiting with this. I do have a problem with the US creating it with little or no input from the Iraqis.

Comment

anybody seen the video of saddam's daughter choking down some camel cox? it's the hottest topic of discussion on all the beastiality boards...
                      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                      -mike
                      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 5 2004, 01:47 PM
                        anybody seen the video of saddam's daughter choking down some camel cox? it's the hottest topic of discussion on all the beastiality boards...
                        on the same one as the Bush twins double teaming Stephen Tyler, as many mistook him for an ape.
                        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Working...
                        X