Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice President Gephardt?

Just say No to Facetime!

Good lord, let's not screw this up. At least make the election close.

Comment

Locals always push their boy.

I'm sure in Ohio there were people touting Kuchinich as the "inevitable" winner.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I'd say there is a very good chance. It doesn't make sense to me though. The democrats will get the union vote anyway so they aren't gaining much there. A lot of people don't like Gephardt though. It seems that they'd gain more by picking a likeable guy like Edwards. Plus, Gephardt has been very pro-war which would seem to be a problem in contrast to Kerry, who was always against it.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

not a chance
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Dickie G makes it the "old" ticket.

No way can they claim "outsider" status with those two old Washington dogs.

And he wouldn't dispell the Mass. liberal label either.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 5 2004, 09:24 AM
              Locals always push their boy.

I'm sure in Ohio there were people touting Kuchinich as the "inevitable" winner.
              I put no stock in the rumors that Vilsack was on the list, mainly because he denies he's been approached about it. I do put in some stock that the VP will come out of the Midwest and South.

That's why I put Facetime's name in the subject line.

Comment

If Kerry had any sense he'd beg McCain to do it.
                I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
                I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
                I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
                but Cindy Crawford ...offered
                I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
                I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
                Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
                I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
                Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
                Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
                I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

Comment

If Kerry had any sense he'd beg McCain to do it
                  No way.

The VP has the deciding vote at times. DNC would never in a million years.
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Not going to happen....but it's nice the local media is pushing him.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Gephradt would cause an immediate 5 to 10% drop in the polls.
                      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I don't think Gephardt would help the ticket and I don't think he will be chosen.

My bet is on someone with a military background. Clark would have been a good choice but he fouled that up by opening his mouth during the primaries.
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 5 2004, 12:20 PM
                          Not going to happen....but it's nice the local media is pushing him.
                          I don't really put much stock in the thought that Vilsack will be VP. I do think it's very possible that the VP will come out of the areas they suggest, however.

Midwest = Gephardt
                          South = Edwards

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 5 2004, 12:22 PM-->
                            QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Mar 5 2004, 12:22 PM)

Originally posted by Iowa_Card@Mar 5 2004, 12:22 PM

Midwest = Gephardt
                            The midwest isn't just St. Louis city and county.
                            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                            X