Ashcroft in Intensive Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashcroft in Intensive Care

Problems with his pancreas and they should know more within 48 hours.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

It's god trying to tell him that he shouldn't be Atty General.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I'm not even going to say anything, It might jinx it. :rolleyes:
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

God?
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

:P Tough crowd today!
          Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon Blues@Mar 5 2004, 08:29 AM
            God?
            Yes God!!!
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Prognosis not good.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...90&section=news
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

someone get some crisco, he needs to be annoited before he goes into surgery!
                Are you on the list?

Comment

lets hope it's nothing serious

OK, lets hope he doesn't suffer?
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Would it be wrong to say I don't care if he makes it or not?

Comment

I can only imagine what you all would say if a republican said that about a democrat.
                      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 5 2004, 08:47 AM
                        Would it be wrong to say I don't care if he makes it or not?
                        IMO, yes you would.

I don't care for his politics, myself, but, I'd never wish health problems on anyone. Stop and think about yourself, or a loved one.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. It has nothing to do with political parties.

Comment

You guys are brutal. This man has a family. It doesn't matter if you agree with his politics or not.

Show some compassion people.
                            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 5 2004, 08:48 AM
                              I can only imagine what you all would say if a republican said that about a democrat.
                              Or if a Republican was using a national tragedy for political purposes?

Payback's a bitch.....but I've know about Ashcroft's politics and agenda's long enough to know that he's bad for the country.

Hell, he couldn't even beat a dead guy in his home state.

Comment

Working...
                              X