• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *CLOSED!* LeeAnn Tweeden advances

Carmen

Leeann

This should be pretty easy, right?

As always, please bring some of your favorite pics to the thread...
    #6 seed Carmen Electra
    0%
    #11 seed Leeann Twee
    0%
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Carmen's a has-been.

I loves me some Leeann
    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Obvious upset here.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

no contest here...Sparrow, I say we institute a "20-vote rule"...if at any time, one of the contestants leads by 20 votes, we call the match...don't want any of the ladies getting their feelings hurt from running up the score...
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike
        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not to question the committee, but I really think the seedings should have been reversed in this one. Leann in a landslide.

Comment

Another upset baby!

Comment

Poor Carmen. She'd win most 1st round matchups.....but she's overmatched here.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                  The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Oh God. That red bikini in the first picture did it for me. Leann!
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I don't think I need to apologize because Carmen has always been one of my favorites. I just don't like Leeann's eyes for some reason. She almost has an oriental look to her. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                      RIP Stan the Man
                      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                      I miss TLR!

Comment

MORE pictures of LeAnn!! PLEASE

Comment

Leeann's got a commanding lead!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Carmen's gotten 20 voted ruled out ofthe competetion.

Let's close this thread and start the next competetion.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Leann is smokin

Carmen...all used up!
                              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                              X