Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams looking good in the division

Barring some unforseen tragedy -

The Rams should get 5 wins out of their division with sweeps against the 49ers and Cardinals and a split with Seattle. Then if they can go no worse than 5 and 6 the rest of the way they should be in the playoffs again.

Looking at their schedule they should have winnable home games against the Saints, Jets, and the Bucs and a winnable road game against the Bills. Everything else looks tough as in pick em for Rams or a loss. The other two home games are against the Patriots and the Eagles and the other road games are against the Packers, Dolphins, Falcons, and Panthers. Bottom line is if we handle our business at home we should be sitting pretty.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

I don't see how it's possible to forecast which games are and aren't winnable in March, considering the ever-changing state of the NFL.

Some team on the schedule that looks bad now will end up surprising and some team on the schedule that look great now will end up disappointing. And one or the other will probably inflict more tha just a couple teams on the schedule.

Comment

It's an even-numbered year.

The Rams will suck.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

True Dev -

I am just commenting on the relative demise of the 49ers - I can't see them being very competitive next year.
        Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
        God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

The Bills are going to kick the shit out of the Rams in Buffalo. Write it down.
          "They misunderestimated me."
          Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
          -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 4 2004, 04:28 PM
            The Bills are going to kick the shit out of the Rams in Buffalo. Write it down.

Write that down.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 4 2004, 02:28 PM
              True Dev -

I am just commenting on the relative demise of the 49ers - I can't see them being very competitive next year.
              They'll be bad. So will Arizona. But I think the Rams are going to take a step back next year also.

As of right now, I think Seattle is the only playoff team in the division. Of course, that can change enormously between now and September.

Comment

Working...
              X