X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Attraction test

You can take a test to see what types of people you find attractive here:

http://attraction.match.com/PhysicalAttractionTest.aspx
    It takes about 15 minutes on broadband - I don't know if you could do it on dial-up.

It's pretty interesting. They show you lots of pictures of faces and other body parts and you judge them, and they tell you what you are most attracted to.

You don't have to join anything to take it, but you have to give an e-mail address to get your test results.

It's an interesting test, but my results were not very accurate, I don't think. I really prefer dark hair to light hair, but it says I like blondes. Other parts were accurate though.
    Favorite Qualities
    Your photo choices suggest a woman over 40 is probably getting a little old for your tastes
    You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older
    Very beautiful women
    So-called "Ecto-Mesomorphs," with narrow chins and nicely angular faces
    Blonde hair
    Wavy hair

Favorite Looks
    There's a reason why you can't keep your eyes off a beauty pageant. We describe a lot of the women you found attractive as "Beauty Queens," because of their flawless beauty and winning smiles. These women usually have long, shiny hair setting off a face that is either rectangular or heart-shaped. They have very feminine features like thin noses, big eyes, and full lips, conveying a strong, confident look rather than looking delicate or fragile. Even though they look like the "Girl Next Door," they tend to look mature for their age and lack the "cutesy" appearance of more "girlish" women. Although very popular to look at, most men are sort of intimidated by this type, which is probably why only 1 in 3 (31%) say they specifically seek out these women.

You might head to Europe for your next vacation to see more of the "Mediterranean Beauties" you also seemed to like in the photo test. These women, from a variety of ethnic groups, share dark hair and an olive complexion. Because of their flawless complexion and very full lips, they have to wear little makeup, which adds to a sense of natural beauty. About 1 in 3 men (30%) share your excellent taste!

Favorite Face Type
    Faces known scientifically as "Ecto-Mesomorphs" repeatedly caught your eye. Women express this type in two ways. One version has a rectangular face shape that is long and narrow. The other type's face shape is often compared to a diamond or a heart, because it is wide at the cheeks and then has a sharply angled jaw. Ecto-Mesomorph women have either delicate pointed chins or chins that are slightly squared-off or rounded at the base. This "classic" face type is one of the most idealized for women and can be found on most movie and music idols. These women also tend to have lean, but shapely, builds when they're young. About 57% of other men especially prefer women with this face type.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

I took that a while ago after a friend (guy) sent it to me.

It said I prefer the surfer look, broad shoulders and the angular face. And then it sent me pics of people who I might like. One out of however many seemed realistic to my tastes. The other guys were umm, you know, not right.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Yours sounds/looks a lot like mine Trig.

Your photo choices suggest a woman over 40 is probably getting a little old for your tastes
      You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older
      Very beautiful women
      So-called "Ectomorphs," or thin angular faces
      So-called "Ecto-Mesomorphs," with narrow chins and nicely angular faces
      Blonde hair

Favorite Looks
      There's a reason why you can't keep your eyes off a beauty pageant. We describe a lot of the women you found attractive as "Beauty Queens," because of their flawless beauty and winning smiles. These women usually have long, shiny hair setting off a face that is either rectangular or heart-shaped. They have very feminine features like thin noses, big eyes, and full lips, conveying a strong, confident look rather than looking delicate or fragile. Even though they look like the "Girl Next Door," they tend to look mature for their age and lack the "cutesy" appearance of more "girlish" women. Although very popular to look at, most men are sort of intimidated by this type, which is probably why only 1 in 3 (31%) say they specifically seek out these women.

Women with a "Girl Next Door" appeal also caught your eye during the test. Most of these women were young adults, but there's something about their "girlish" and "innocent" look and charm that will stay with them even as they get older. Long, straight hair (often light brown), an open and warm face, very feminine features, and a soft smile are among the hallmarks of this look. 1 in 5 men (20%) describe this as their favorite "look."

Favorite Face Type
      Faces known scientifically as "Ecto-Mesomorphs" repeatedly caught your eye. Women express this type in two ways. One version has a rectangular face shape that is long and narrow. The other type's face shape is often compared to a diamond or a heart, because it is wide at the cheeks and then has a sharply angled jaw. Ecto-Mesomorph women have either delicate pointed chins or chins that are slightly squared-off or rounded at the base. This "classic" face type is one of the most idealized for women and can be found on most movie and music idols. These women also tend to have lean, but shapely, builds when they're young. About 57% of other men especially prefer women with this face type.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Apparently I like blondes with short hair, blue eyes, angular faces. Since this pretty much describes my wife, I'd say the test is fairly accurate.

I also seem to like Hispanic/Latino women, as well as Asian women. Since this pretty much describes my fanatasy wives, I'd say the test is fairly accurate.

Comment

More if anyone gives a crap, although this may explain why I'm one of a very few that think Stefani should've beaten the tar out of Mrs Mutt.

Interestingly, a lot of the features you liked are not especially popular. They're not what usually defines "mainstream" attractiveness for women. But who cares what the mainstream thinks?! Below is a list of some of the unique features you found appealing in women.
          According to the selections you made in the test, this woman has unique features you like.

Unique Features You Like:

Sometimes, you like women over 5 years older than you

Nice looking Asian women

Very attractive Hispanic or Latino women

Thin, angular faces with a classic or refined look

Cute, button or small noses

Glasses and the sophisticated and smart look that goes with them

You appreciate how sexy someone very lean or slender can be

How Many Men Share Your Taste in Women?

How many other men your age like this type of woman? Looking at over 10,000 men in your age group who have taken the test, about 34% are attracted to the same types you are.

Comment

This test made me realize there are some butt fucking ugly people in this world.
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Hey, this test says I find my wife attractive! I'm glad this valuable service is available to help with this sort of issue.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 4 2004, 02:21 PM
                This test made me realize there are some butt fucking ugly people in this world.
                Yeah, there were very few on that test that I really though were great looking. I had to force myself to pick the least unattractive sometimes.

Comment

Your physical "type" refers to women you find appealing and whom you expect would find you attractive as well. In the test, you picked a relatively small number of women as attractive.

The choices you made in the test suggest you have strong, automatic preferences for certain types of women. You made your choices quickly suggesting you have clear physical instincts. A variety of features stood out as important to you. This report explores these features in detail. To start, look at the list of features below that were most common among the women you liked. These "turn ons" were noted in different combinations across many of your choices.

2nd place finisher.

1st placer.

All other chicks are fucking dogs.
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I had the same ones as Sparrow. This test also made me realize I may need to lower my standards a bit; those were some butt ass ugly people. I'm ususally attracted to redheads, but all those I wouldn't look twice at in a bar.

Comment

My test said that I like girls with large breasts.

Uh... I'm a guy, right?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 4 2004, 02:28 PM
                        I had the same ones as Sparrow. This test also made me realize I may need to lower my standards a bit; those were some butt ass ugly people. I'm ususally attracted to redheads, but all those I wouldn't look twice at in a bar.
                        I didn't get any redheads. Are the pictures random?

Comment

CardinalGril - on the test for guys, it shows several closeups of women's chests, and even drawings of fully nude women.

Did the test you took show similar pictures of guys. For instance, did it ask you to compare Chris Carpenter's rear to Mike Matheney's?
                          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

CardinalGril
                            That would be a great restaurant name.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 4 2004, 02:21 PM
                              Mr. Class strikes again.

Comment

Working...
                              X