Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't people wash their hands

Man is that nasty.

I see people all the time - go to the bathroom and then just walk out - sometimes I think I will stop shaking hands for this reason.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

it amazes me sometimes. If I see dudes that dont do it and then go talking to gals (no matter the place) I will go tell the gals that he did not wash em. Just to be an ass and for their safety of course
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy@Mar 4 2004, 01:37 PM
      it amazes me sometimes. If I see dudes that dont do it and then go talking to gals (no matter the place) I will go tell the gals that he did not wash em. Just to be an ass and for their safety of course
      That was you?

You bastard....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

You know...........

If you guys would just stop peeing on your hands............
        AKA reddevil
        AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

What's even worse is how people sneeze and cover their mouth with their hands, then proceed to shake peoples' hand. Please people, get a kleenex or use your shirt.

Comment

That is a big pet peeve of mine. Or how bout a sneeze/cough and a handshake. Dicwad

One of my biggest pet peeves are the ASSCAKES that feel they need push onto the elevator before you get off. Shitforbrains.

edit: sorry fishbone. You beat me.
            Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Oldest joke in the world:

At such-and-such, they teach us to wash our hands after we go to the bathroom.

At such-and-such, they teach us not to pee on our hands....

Comment

Originally posted by davel@Mar 4 2004, 01:38 PM
                You know...........

If you guys would just stop peeing on your hands............
                Precisely!!

When standing up, what's the purpose of washing later? It SHOULD be the cleanest part of your body you've just held and, if you're a straight shooter, what's to wash?

Now, if you've had a good sit-down and then don't wash your hands, you're just a pig.

Comment

Look - it's not MY JOB to keep other people from getting sick.

When the Free Market makes it in my personal interest to wash, I'll wash.
                  2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

I'm very wary of "food days" we have here at work. I've seen to many guys bringing in dishes of food, who I've seen walk away from the john and go straight out the door.

Hell, I use the paper towel to grab the door.
                    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I see all kinds do it - business men - delivery guys - people who should know better. I swear it is epidemic.
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 4 2004, 01:42 PM
                        Look - it's not MY JOB to keep other people from getting sick.

When the Free Market makes it in my personal interest to wash, I'll wash.
                        social concern is a big part of free markets.

social dependancy is not.
                        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

One of my biggest pet peeves are the ASSCAKES that feel they need push onto the elevator before you get off. Shitforbrains.

This really makes my day............I actually said to a coworker of mine (At an old job)............."You might want to let the people off first.........I promise we won't leave without you"........My suggestion was not well recieved..........
                          AKA reddevil
                          AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode+Mar 4 2004, 01:41 PM-->
                            QUOTE(DaLode @ Mar 4 2004, 01:41 PM)

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 4 2004, 01:44 PM
                            social concern is a big part of free markets.
                            And that's why free markets should be eyed very suspiciously.

I've never understood why many people assume government workers are corrupt and will take advantage of their position, but trust in the "social concern" of businesses.
                            2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Working...
                            X